Acronis Disk Director 12 Features:
• Manipulate. Manage your data, whether you are splitting, resizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
• Partition. Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors.
• Format. Let Acronis Disk Director make complex operations easy and more efficient with an intuitively designed user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
• Recover. Volume recovery is an easy to use tool that lets you recover volumes that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to a hardware failure.
• Clone. Clone disk to a replacement HDD. No need to spend hours installing your old disk’s operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes
• Install. The ability to SPLIT your existing single volume into two volumes, and install a second operating system into the second volume.
• Convert. As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
• Span. Span volume across multiple physical disks – Supports up to 32 disks.
• Access. Acronis Disk Editor allows direct byte accessing and editing capabilities on your disk.
• Boot. Boot from a CD/DVD or USB drive without having any operating system installed.
Acronis Disk Director 12 Additional Features:
• Browse through detailed information about all hard disks, partitions, and file systems
• Explore partition data before performing partitioning operations
• Hide or make visible partitions of any type
• Format partitions
• Automatically optimize hard disk space usage
• Preview changes made in a partition layout before applying them to disk
• Acronis Disk Director 12 is now ready to work on both bios-based and UEFI-based hardware.Supports Windows 10
• Acronis Disk Director 12 is fully certified to work with all Windows operating systems up to Windows 10.