Adobe Audition portable is a professional audio workstation for mixing, finishing, and precision editing. Mix, edit, and create audio content with a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
What is Audition CC?
Meet the industry’s best audio clean-up, restoration, and precision editing tool for video, podcasting, and sound effect design.
Ready. Set. Get Started.
This step-by-step tutorial guides you through the robust audio toolkit that is Adobe Audition CC and its seamless workflow with Premiere Pro CC.
Add oomph to your audio.
Use the Essential Sound panel to achieve professional-quality audio… even if you’re not a professional.
What’s New in Adobe Audition CC (2017):
• Essential Sound panel
• Export directly from Audition with Media Encoder
• Remix and adjust the duration of a song
• Generate synthesized speech
• Automatic loudness correction
• Dynamic Link for streaming video content from Adobe Premiere Pro
• Live relinking
• Dual display full-screen video
• Auto-backup to Adobe Creative Cloud
• Marker import and export
• Automatic copying of imported assets to session folder
• Timed recordings
• Refined user interface with HiDPI support
• Expanded video format support
• Enhanced Speech Volume Leveler
• iXML metadata support
• Improved video performance
• Ability to read Adobe Soundbooth files
• Dolby Digital support
• Custom channelization
• Enhanced multitrack environment
• Sound Remover effect
• Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
• Generate Noise effect
• ITU Loudness Meter
• Scientific Filter effect
• Stereo Expander effect
• Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
• Preview editor
• Frequency band splitter
• Edit waveforms with Spectral Frequency Display
• Smart track colors
• Paste clips to multitrack session
• Merge clips
• Phase Analysis panel
• Edit Favorites
• Extract CD tracks to a single file
• Broadcast-quality audio
• Adobe Audition CC: 64-bit
• Faster, more precise editing
• Skip Selection playback
• Real-time clip stretching
• Automatic speech alignment
• Control surface support and parameter automation
• Pitch controls
• New effects, VST3 support and flexible effects routing
• Enhanced radio automation support
Audition CC 2017 (November 2016 release)
Adobe Audition CC offers you the most robust audio toolkit in the film industry with advanced features that enhance your audio quality and overall efficiency of editing audio. Use the Essential Sound panel to make common adjustments to obtain professional-quality results even if you are not a professional audio editor and send projects directly to Adobe Media Encoder for rendering and publishing. Dynamic Link enables a seamless, near-lossless workflow between Premiere Pro and Audition. Spectral editing tools transform soundscapes into visual workspaces. Automatic Speech Alignment, Noise Reduction tools, and Automatic Loudness Correction are among the premium solutions uniquely native to Audition.
New onboarding experience
The new on-boarding experience offers new users a series of guided walkthroughs of common tasks, such as reducing background noise, mixing audio elements, or producing a simple podcast.
If you are new to Audition CC, these guides will help to navigate the core functionality and capabilities with ease. Coach marks and concise tutorials are offered inside the application to enable you to get started with Audition and successfully perform some key tasks without leaving the native environment.
– Multicore processor with 64-bit support
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
– 4GB of RAM
– 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1920×1080 or larger display
– OpenGL 2.0–capable system
– Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
– USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
– Optional: Optical drive for CD burning
May Update for Audition CC 2017.1
The Audition team has just released an update to the Spring 2017 release of Audition CC to address some critical bugs that were discovered after release. While not an exhaustive list, the highest priority issues fixed with this update include:
- Severe error and/or crash when using Noise Reduction effect
- Clip volume keyframes lost when using Convert to Unique Copy
- Severe error when using Automatic Speech Alignment with clips of drastically different durations
- Support for Panasonic GH file decoding
- Remix now correctly supports clips referencing channels of a multichannel file
- Potential crash on macOS when home folder located outside of /Users/
- Additional stability and performance fixes