You won’t find unnecessary complications like catalogs, imports, or separate user modules. Instead, Exposure streamlines your workflow, making it easy for you to organize your photos and transform them into beautiful works of art. It’s flexible enough to adapt to different workflows, too. Use it as your complete solution or as a creative editing plug-in with Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop.
Exposure offers the creative tools you need to create your masterpiece. Its library of carefully-curated styles spans the history of film and beyond. Use these presets to bring warmth and character to your images. Browse them for inspiration, then apply the one that best evokes your chosen mood.
Make essential adjustments like exposure, sharpening, color toning, and more. Retouch images using the spot heal and brush tool. Then use advanced tools like bokeh, overlays, grain, and vignettes to bring your creative vision to life. The Exposure Bundle features natural media tools, so you can transform your photos into realistic oil paintings, watercolors, and more.
Exposure keeps you in the creative editing zone. It’s streamlined and intuitive, so you avoid burdensome steps like catalogs or imports. Your entire workflow becomes easier and faster. There’s no switching back and forth between separate user modules ‒ simply navigate to your images and begin working.
The intuitive user interface puts all the tools you need on screen. You can preview multiple looks simultaneously, then quickly choose your favorite and apply it with a single click. Exposure has all the creative tools you need, so you don’t have to cobble together multiple applications to create beautiful images.
Exposure is flexible enough to handle any photography workflow. It supports a variety of file types (RAW, DNG, JPEG, TIFF, PSD), DSLR and mirrorless cameras, and lenses. Exposure’s speed helps you cruise through your tasks. Large RAW files and extensive editing actions won’t slow Exposure down. Cloud storage support lets you sync files between computers and collaborate with others.
Exposure’s filtering, selection, and search tools help you stay organized. Improve your efficiency by creating presets for many common tasks like color filters, brushes, file settings, and file naming. You can customize the user interface, and view images in a full-screen preview or on a second monitor. Advanced image resizing tools in the Exposure Bundle let you enlarge your images while keeping them crystal clear.
What’s New in Alien Skin Exposure X2:
Complete Photo Manager
• File and folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
• Flags/Stars/Colors for organizing and culling
• Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
• new Drag files to Apple Finder or Windows Explorer to copy or move them
• Drag an image or folder onto Exposure to visit that folder and create a bookmark
• Metadata display in the thumbnails, preview, and panel
• Batch file renaming
• new Adjust capture time
• new Full text search to find images by a variety of criteria
• new Enhanced selection and sorting options
• new Enhanced export options (file type, resizing, and renaming)
• new Ability to create and manage workflow presets (import, export, categorize, rename, and more)
Support for a variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
• NEW Lens distortion correction for a variety of popular lenses
• Supports a variety of file types (RAW, TIFF, JPEG, DNG)
NEW PSD support
• Browse thumbnails for Photoshop files
• Add Exposure effects to Photoshop composites
• Launch Photoshop directly from Exposure
• No need to import images
• Easy moving of images between computers or external storage
• Easy backup
• Cloud syncing to easily work from multiple computers or collaborate
Copy from card
• Copy from multiple cards at once
• Work on other things while copy happens in background
Send a photo to an external editor and then bring back the results
Over 500 Gorgeous Presets
• Accurate film emulation, spanning the entire history of film photography
• Subtle, modern portrait films
• Saturation boost for landscapes
• High-contrast black and white
• Vintage looks, such as daguerreotype
• Cinema looks
• new Faded looks for a hazy, dreamy effect
• Hundreds more beautiful looks
• Exposure, contrast, saturation, and other common adjustments
• White balance eyedropper
• Temperature and tint controls
• Detail Panel – noise reduction and sharpening
• new Adjustable histogram with clipping overlays
• new History panel to retrace editing steps and see specific slider values
• Adjustable overall intensity slider to blend effects with original image