ArtRage 5 portable is the latest release from Ambient Design. It is a full featured digital painting program for Windows and macOS that brings together the convenience of digital editing tools, the realism of traditional paint texture and colors and the fun of creating art in one easy to use, professional level, program.
ArtRage 5 Features:
Natural media, custom brushes, graphic design tools, and more!
ArtRage 5 offers traditional painting tools, realistic canvas and paint textures, multiple documents, customizable interface, custom digital brushes, professional graphic design tools such as guidelines, perspective, symmetry and grids, easy to use stencils, PSD support, and more.
Painting & Drawing Tools
ArtRage is primarily a natural media painting program and offers a range of realistic tools based on real world traditional media, but also offers powerful customizable digital brushes. These tools don’t just look like their real world inspirations, they act like them too. Watercolors wash away with water, oils build up thick textures strokes, pencils softly shade, felt pens blend, and they all respond to the underlying canvas texture.
Every tool comes with a range of settings that let you adjust the brush shape, paint thickness, and other familiar properties to get your favorite variants. After you’ve added color to the canvas, you can blend paint texture and color with interactive natural media tools or the many modes of the palette knife. And of course, there is an eraser and text editing.
Editing Utilities, Graphic Design Tools and Drawing Aids
ArtRage 5 includes many helpful features to assist you as you draw, from pinning reference photos and guide lines around your screen, to adding grid lines and stencils to guide your strokes. ArtRage also makes working with layers easy. Rearrange, group, export, and rename individual layers, and use professional digital editing options to get the results you need.
ArtRage 5 offers an intuitive interface with two entirely different modes to suit both traditional and digital workstyles. Hide or display panels at will, create custom presets, and spend your time painting instead of being distracted by menus.
What’s New 5.0.4:
- Adjusted transform operations in scripts to correct problems with transformed content offset on playback.
- Cancelling layer texture edits no longer produces an erroneous ‘handled’ error popup.
- Adjusted menu bar layout to reduce instances of overlapped items.
- Made some changes to PSD text layer import to fix problems after changes to the internal text format of the file type.
- Adjusted fill to correct some opacity issues and improve speed.
- Guides are now placed correctly when playing back a script at greater than 100% size.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Recent Files after the 10th one in the list from working.
- Adjusted tap and hold right click helpers to allow functionality in the grips of the corner roundels in Classic mode.
- Adjusted positioning for corner panels so that they remember their last dropped location when torn off a second time.
- Corrected some English strings in the French localisation.