AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician is especially designed for IT professional, system administrator, technician and consultant to create new revenue streams through providing charged technical service to their clients. It is a valuable and independent hard disk partition management toolkit. Also, it is available for internal usage to manage large distributed groups of PCs and servers at multiple locations.
Reliable partition and hard disk manager to optimize the performance of your servers
– Innovative and proven disk partitioning technology – more easier, faster, and safer.
– All-in-one utility – partition manager, disk tool, OS migration and cloning software.
– Latest technologies support – Windows Server 2012 R2, GPT/UEFI and dynamic disk.
No-reboot Extend Server Partition
To minimize production server downtime, AOMEI Partition Manager Server brings two key features, which enable you to extend partition without stopping and restarting the server. So you can solve low disk space problem while ensuring business continuity.
Full-range Server Hard Disk Partitioning
To maximize disk space usage of your server, AOMEI Partition Software for Windows Server integrates a set of functions, which allow you to rapidly repartition hard drive or change partition size without losing any data on the server.
Server OS Migration & Disk Partition Copy
To let your server benefit from and keep up with latest hardware, that is, SSD and 2TB+ hard disk, AOMEI migration and copy wizards are the best way to update your system and data storage device.
Disk, Partition, File System Converter
– Change disk style from MBR to GPT without data loss, and vice versa.
– Change disk type from dynamic to basic without data loss, and vice versa.
– Change file system from NTFS to FAT32 without data loss, and vice versa.
– Change partition from primary to logical without data loss, and vice versa.
Built-in Step-by-step Wizards
– Fast search helps you quickly recover deleted or lost partition.
– Full search will scan each sector of the selected disk for recovery.
– Make a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB without installing Windows AIK.
– Troubleshoot server problems and recover data when the native system fails to boot.
– Create Windows 8 To Go bootable USB drive without Windows 8 Enterprise.
– Build a portable and fully functional Windows 8 system on USB flash drive.
Supported Operating System:
– Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2
– Windows SBS 2003, 2008, 2011
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows Vista
– Windows XP
What’s new in AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.6:
– Fully support exFAT file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy exFAT partition.
– The Windows PE bootable media created on 64-bit system support both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
– Remove the limitation to resize/move system boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later.