Following the brief and uneventful setup of the program, you can launch it and get started right away, as its ease of use and simplicity enables even the least experienced individuals to use it without too much trouble, from the first run.
The main window of Autodesk Pixlr allows you to load the photo you wish to process, supporting JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF and PSD format files, so you can work with them regardless of their formats.
Effortlessly edit your pictures using numerous effects, filters and styles
The utility includes several different categories of editing functions and tools, grouped into ‘Fast’, ‘Refine’, ‘Effect’, ‘Overlay’, ‘Border’, ‘Stylize’, ‘Stickers’ and ‘Type’, each one comprising multiple elements for you to choose.
From the ‘Fast’ submenu, you can crop or straighten your photos, as well as resize or autofix them. Similarly, you can heal or remove red eyes from the image, adjust the focal point or apply a splash of color. The ‘Refine’ section allows you to alter the color, contrast or blur level, even sharpen or smooth its appearance, or use double exposure by loading a secondary file.
The ‘Effects’ include ‘Creative’, ‘Default’, ‘Soft’, ‘Subtle’, ‘Too Old’, ‘Unicolor’ and ‘Vintage’ filters, while the ‘Overlay’ section provides you with numerous visual elements you can apply onto your pictures. Also, you can use ‘Borders’ or ‘Stylize’ the images in ‘Pencil’, ‘Dapple’, ‘Sketch’, ‘Poster’, ‘Cross’ or ‘Watercolor’.
In the ‘Stickers’ section, you can find a wide array of items to add to your images in order to make them more amusing, while using the ‘Type’ function enables you to write on them or apply a watermark. When complete, your pictures can be exported to JPG, TIF or BMP format.
An accessible photo editor
In conclusion, Autodesk Pixlr is an interesting and efficient application that can successfully satisfy your less demanding picture editing needs, sparing you from having to learn how to use complex and often heavy programs, by providing you with quick and easy results.
• Powerful features in a simple and easy-to-use interface.
• Apply quick fixes to your photos with features such as crop, straighten, resize, and more.
• Auto fix feature balances out colors and adjusts for poor lighting conditions in a simple one-click fix.
• Easily modify different elements of your photo and adjust its color, contrast, resolution, and texture.
• Merge two images with the Double Exposure tool.
• Erase imperfections with heal and red-eye tools.
• Make your photos pop by adding or removing color from select parts of your photo with the Color Splash brush.
• Add impact to your photos by adding focus to specific elements of your image with the Focal Blur tool.
• Add your personal style to photos with over 100 effects, 340 overlays, and 200 borders. Adjust transparency, resize, and rotate each element to create the perfect touch.
• Transform your photos into works of art with the Stylize feature – choose from effects such as pencil sketch, watercolor, and many more.
OS: Windows 7 / 7 64-bit / 8 / 8 64-bit 10 / 10 64-bit