You may apply a delayed load to any application and specify the duration of their idle status. Any delay adds up to the system full start up process. Autorun Organizer can display the recent system load times, for every day of the past week, so you may view, compare and analyze them.
Autorun Organizer can be an important feature for determining the health of your system, due to its powerful error detecting functions and automatic control of the disabled programs.
- Speeds up boot up and overall Windows performance
- Manages autorun priorities
- Turns on/off programs in autorun
- Automatically controls disabled programs
- Turns on and off autorun elements
- Removes autorun elements
- Batch processes autorun records
- Automatically controls disabled records
- Suspends running of programs (not available in Windows XP)
- Shows a visual Windows boot up time diagram
- Quickly searches
- Automatically detects erroneous records