By using a wizard-like interface, Banner Maker Pro allows you to easily create professional looking banners, buttons, and graphics for web pages in just minutes. Simply follow the tabs at the top of the program to go step-by-step in the image making process. When you have completed the image, just save it as a GIF, JPEG, or PNG and add it to your website.
Create an animated banner or button in under 5 minutes! No graphics expertise needed.
Benefits of using Banner Maker Pro
- Banner Maker Pro is the easiest way to make web graphics. You can create an animated banner in just 5 minutes with no graphic skills.
- More customizable than other online banner and button makers.
- Create any sized image from 80 x 15 blog buttons to web headers that stretch across the top of a web page.
- Add any image, photo, or logo. All added images can be cropped, resized and blended using transparency.
- Over 120 different one-step animations. Create your banner, choose your animation and save. It’s that easy.
- More text effects than any online banner maker – add borders and three types of shadows (sharp, diffuse & glow). Change the character spacing and transparency. Set the text at an angle. Use any font on your computer. Set the text at an angle or wrap it around a circle. Unicode text is supported and all text uses anti-aliasing for clean and sharp looking characters.
- Over 800 backgrounds and stand alone images. Backgrounds images are unique custom created backgrounds that cannot be found anywhere else. Images include over 40 different “click here!” buttons and 40 different common window control images.
- Undo and Redo changes. Also, animations can be saved and edited later.
- The Power Preview allows you to view hundreds of different combinations of your image with different backgrounds and fonts.
- Compress your images using the built in jpeg and non-animated gif cruncher.
- Email, FTP and upload to imageshack.us all of your images right from within Banner Maker Pro.
- Shapes – Buttons can now be made from Arrows, Diamonds, Hexagons, Octagons, Stars, and eight different types of Tabs. In addition, all shapes now include the ability to add a shadow and/or an edge.
- Create HTML code to place the banner on your website. In addition, you can create code for a banner rotator with up to 10 images and create HTML code to make mouse-overs.