– Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs.
– Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more.
– Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names.
– Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
– Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
– Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits.
– Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras.
– Create PDF albums from multiple photos for easy sharing.
– Edit photos with custom profiles, directly from Windows® Explorer’s right-click menu.
– Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity.
Annotate & Decorate:
– Automatically imprint the original date and time on dozens of digital photos.
– Add single or multi-line text comments to pictures.
– Decorate your photos with classic picture frames.
– Protect photos with watermarks as either text or logos.
– Add grunge, vintage, and shape borders to pictures in batch mode.
– Add vintage picture frames to batches of photos.
– Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space.
– Automatically crop images to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
– Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel.
– Automatically rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape.
– Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches.
– Rotate photos by a specified number of degrees.
– Automatically adjust the contrast of dozens of photos in one session.
– Sharpen pictures by enhancing edge contrast.
– Accurately adjust contrast levels.
– Automatically adjust gamma levels.
– Adjust the light intensity of multiple photos at once.
– Adjust the Red, Green and Blue color channels.
– Make dozens of pictures look older, in warmer colors, with the sepia special effect.
– Transform dozens of pictures to a charcoal sketch.
– Highlights edges in picture with a 3D effect.
– Transform multiple pictures from true colors to gray scale colors.
– Make lots of pictures look like oil paintings in batch mode.
– Make picture look like the photographic film was exposed to light.
- Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images
- Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Location, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO, DPI, Color, Coordinates, and even Altitude!
- Updated Facebook upload option
- Fix: Changing photos in Step 2 sometime caused the app to crash
- Resize – Added new option: ‘Don’t upscale images that are smaller than specified size’
- Resize – Added two decimal precision for the Percents option and updated interface
- Auto Crop – Added the option to specify a custom ratio and the 3:2 predefined ratio
- Auto Crop – New option to select the crop region as Left/Top, Center, or Right/Bottom
- Crop – Added two decimal precision for the Percents option. Updated cropping rectangle to be visible on white backgrounds
- Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras