Professional Audio Engineers, Audio Archivists, Ham Radio Operators, and Audiophile Hobbyists use our productsfor re-mastering, editing, noise removal and audio signal analysis. It is also used by many local, state and federal government agencies including military intelligence operations for forensics law enforcement applications particularly in surveillance situations.
Private sector forensics audio engineers use it for post processing forensic recordings of phone calls and surveillance tapes. Radio and television networks have found the LIVE (real-time signal processing) feature of particular value in their real-time applications. Additionally a number of Engineering Colleges and Universities use this software as part of the laboratory portion ofsome coursework pertaining to applied DSP techniques.
New Forensics Features
Forensics Audio Whisper Enhancer Filter (including 15 factory presets)
Spectral Frequency Tracking to aid in Audio Authentication
Audio Statistics Feature (Peak, RMS, Avg, pk-pk…)
Auto “Remove Silence” function for easier transcription of long surveillance files.
Forensics Histogram vs Time display added for analyzing entire files in a histogram domain.
Comparative Histogram allows comparison of statistical distribution of two areas of a file.
Subsonic Explorer feature to help find sub-audible events
Set a file Time offset for tracking time in multipart files.
Direct Access to the Adaptive Frequency Domain Filter (AFDF)
- Added SHA1 Hash display to the File Info feature
- Fixed “Cant Find Help” message when selecting Help Contents Menu
- Fixed Live Preview Crash with Default Forensics preset on some systems.
- Fixed spurious error message in Batch Editor when overwriting original files.
- Fixed the Voice ID and Frequency Tracking drawing error with Linear spectral displays
- Fixed the 24dB butterworth low pass filter
- Fixed crash in Batch Editor with very long file names
- Fixed spelling error in the Polynomial filter meus