DivX Pro Converter portable comes equipped with DivX profiles for creating DivX, H.264 and HEVC (H.265) videos compatible with more than 1 billion DivX Certified devices. iPad and iPhone presets optimize your video for playback on iOS devices. Set bitrate, limit video resolution and file size, combine multiple clips or rotate video before you convert. Even save a custom preset to reuse your favorite settings over and over.
Four encoding modes for HEVC profiles give you even more control over when maximize quality or prioritize speed. Choose whether you want to get the job done fast, take your time for the best quality, or somewhere in between.
Add multiple files to Converter’s queue so that you can set and forget it, or combine them into a single output file. Preset what Converter does when your conversions are done: sleep, hibernate, log off, shut down. Support for AviSynth scripting and an experimental CLI mode give you more advanced editing and post-production capabilities than DivX Converter alone
Pass through original audio or add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles (SRT, ASS, SSA). Select your preferred audio output format, easily change the order of your audio and subtitle tracks with a simple click. Converter accepts most popular audio formats.
Here’s a list of all that’s new with 10.6.2:
- Improved performance for transcoding-on-the-fly in DivX Media Server to DivX Mobile
- New ability to drag-n-drop SRT subtitles in DivX Player
- Fix Converter crash in transcode module for vorbis audio
- Improved Converter logic for audio track recognition
- Improved Converter logic for output filesize estimation
- Improved workflow for Mac OSX uninstallation process
- Fixed “Check Internet Connection” error in DivX Installer
- Various other bug fixes and improvements