DVDFab portable is one of the top DVD and Blu-Ray copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
DVDFab also has the ability to compress dual-layer discs to single-layer; it splits titles belonging to a dual-layer disc or to two single-layer DVDs and allows to burn the images to recordable discs.
The installation process completes in less than a minute and requires a system restart in order to function properly. The interface of DVDFab is easy to understand and to navigate; the main options are displayed on the left side, while the panel on the right is reserved for selecting the source and target and additional conversion/copying settings.
One of the most important and appreciated features of DVDFab is the DVD copy utility, which allows you to rip/copy/burn DVD content to blank discs, all the while preserving the quality of the original files.
DVDFab also provides you with the means to rip DVDs to popular video/audio formats, thus allowing you to ready your media content for devices such as iPod, iPad, PS3 or Xbox.
The application features quite a few for handling Blu-Ray files: one that allows to copy Blu-Rays to your hard drive (removing all the copy protections), a ripper that converts the files to formats playable on PS3/Xbox/iPhone/iPad (3D formats included), a Blu-Ray to DVD encoder and a Blu-Ray creator.
Aside from the DVD/Blu-Ray related capabilities, DVDFab also comes with an excellent and speedy video converter, which allows you to convert virtually all popular video formats to files playable on modern devices, such as the aforementioned ones.
In short, DVDFab’s set of features includes impressive abilities, such as CSS decryption, region code removal, rich format support and DVD restoration. The quality of the output files is amazing, no compromises are made whatsoever.
• The BluPath analysis tool can quickly and precisely find the right playlist and region code for Blu-ray.
• StealthyClone will help users backup/clone BDs regardless of Sony DADC Screen Pass and other structural protections.
• Lightning Shrink – world’s most efficient GPU-acceleration based Blu-ray compressing technology to rip or convert Blu-rays within one hour.
• DVDFab can solve playback problem of the copy of Cinavia protected Blu-ray on PS3
• Lightning-Recoding technology is the homebrew of DVDFab applied in Blu-ray Copy
• .miniso file can be produced by Blu-ray Copy and mounted by Virtual Drive to simulate ISO image
• Intel Quick Sync makes DVDFab quicker at video decoding/encoding during copy/ripping/conversion
• NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP accelerate DVDFab’s speed in DVD/Blu-ray/video conversion
• BD Shrink technology enables DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to compress Blu-ray (3D) movies to smaller sizes to fit on blank BD 25/BD 9/BD 5 discs.
• BDInfo will help you get the detailed information on the Blu-ray you are backing up.
• DVDFab supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) videos to help you enjoy ultra high definition experience.
• H.265 codec compresses video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original and DVDFab supports it all roundly.
- New: Added the support to open the unprotected 4K UHD Blu-ray sources. Users can scan for detailed Blu-ray info, but cannot copy/convert for now.
- New: Introduced the free product BDInfo which is available under the Utilities tab. It can show the detailed info about the source including Cinavia, Atmos, DTS:X, HDR, etc.