FL Studio portable is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 18 years of innovative developments it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
NEW & UPDATED FEATURES
– Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
– New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
– The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
– Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
– The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
– Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
– Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
– Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
– VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
Fruity Formula Controller
– Updated, new UI.
Fruity Envelope Controller
– Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
Fruity Keyboard Controller
– Attack smoothing, new UI.
– Sampler and Audio Clip ‘Realtime > Stretch’ mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
Additions and changes
- Added FL Studio Mobile plugin
- Rotate left/right in channel rack no longer opens the piano roll
- Newtone: added buttons for pitch and warp modes
- Razer Chrome: support for Naga Chroma mouse
- Visualizer: now supports h264 video export (mp4) and FLAC audio
- Visualizer: two new effects in new “Internal controllers” effect category
- Visualizer: custom layer names are now used for parameter names
- Visualizer: drag/drop to rearrange layers
- Visualizer: support “side by side full” and “side by side half stereoscopic” modes
- Crash when a plugin stretches samples
- Plugin window positions are incorrect when loading project at different PPI
- Stretch mode causes sample to be played at root pitch
- FPC: doesn’t remember full size when editor is collapsed
- Newtone: crash when a sample is dragged to the plugin (x64)
- Newtone: sample doesn’t load
- Panomatic: dB hint inaccuracy
- Patcher: fixed crash when module window is open and Patcher window isn’t
- Transistor Bass: sequence changes when clicking above the area
- Visualizer: using 10k lines as html doesn’t reload correctly
- Visualizer: internal controller knob settings are not persisted
- Wrapper: fixed sending VST3 automation to UI when editor is hidden.