FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing solutions by combining several tools into one: Disk Space Explorer – Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar and pie graphs Duplicate File Report – Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume Largest Files Report – FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space Oldest Files Report – Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed Temporary File Report – Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc. File Owners Report – Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives File Types & Attributes Reports – See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes Drive Space Monitor – Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports…
Powerful, Intuitive, and Incredibly Fast
FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of great-looking reports, FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives.
FolderSizes has a world-wide user base of IT professionals, power users, and enterprises of all sizes – each looking to maximize their storage resources and minimize waste. It employs an amazing, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that shows you results immediately – as the scan is progressing!
Benefits & Solutions:
- Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
- Reclaim gigabytes of drive space – fast!
- Improve storage capacity planning capability
- Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
- Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
- Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
- Streamline file systems to optimize backups
- Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
- Find excessively long file names that interfere with CD storage, etc.
- Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
- Find files owned by a specific individual or group
- View the “size on disk” (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
- Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
- Find and eliminate empty folders
- Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
- Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report
- Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
- Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
- Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
- Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
- “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
- Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
- Optional symbolic link skipping
- Bug fix: Fixed multi-column sort regression introduced in v8.2.134.
- Bug fix: Fixed font size issue that caused graph view text to be printed incorrectly.
- Bug fix: Some Excel export operations continued to write data even after exceeding the Excel max row count limit.