The world’s number 1
The ID Photos supports over 200 ID card photo formats (Passports, Visas, ID cards, etc.) from more than 70 countries.
Fully supports preparing biometric passport photos in accordance with ISO/IEC-standard 19794-5, based on the geometric standards of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). A built-in database of requirements provides you hints how to take a correct photo for each format.
Fast photo loading with full screen preview
Load your photos directly from memory cards, Wi-Fi transmitters and watched folder alike. All this fully automatically or in One Click mode with instant preview on the screen. Select the best shots in full screen view with three pictures presented side-by-side.
Auto-biometric in less than half a second!
The ID Photos is equipped with a specially designed, dedicated system of automatic detection of a face and biometric features. The advanced algorithms applied to the image perform detection of head, face, nose, ears, eyes, mouth, chin, the top of the head and hair. They also check if there are any reflections, lighting differences, under- and over-exposures, and all that is done in an unnoticable time of 0.2 seconds!
Photo correction has never been so easy
Color balance, brightness, gamma, contrast, saturation and sharpness – in one place, ready to use. Need more? Take a look at the built-in powerful photo retouch function that comes with clone stamp, make-up and adjustment tools or else configure the software to use an external photo editor (e.g. Photoshop).
Export, Burn, E-mail, Print
More and more often, passport offices accept digital photos only.
Stop thinking about it as a problem. Directly from the IdPhotos you can quickly export the processed photo to a ID card file, burn it on CD/DVD or even send it via e-mail to the customer. Everything in a couple of clicks. Of course printing option is also available.
Any printer – Any Page Composition
Compose and mix the photos on a page just by dragging & dropping them. Send the page to any printer installed in the Windows or export it to a Minilab. Use over 50 standard page templates that cover layouts for all of the supported formats. Create your own custom layouts with your logo integrated and save them as ready-to-use templates.
Now with the built-in Photo Archive functionality all your photos can be archived and you can reprint them whenever you need. How to start? Just enable Photo Archive and work as usual – that’s all. Then you can enjoy the archive, functioning like an automatic backup of your work where you can easily search and reload customer photos from it.
Take control over the colors
The ID Photos software using Color Management System with ICC profiling and manual color corrections lets you take full control over colors on printouts. Soft proofing on the screen, test printouts, separate calibration for each printer – that’s all on board now.
- Refreshed User Interface with modern icons and new main Menu
- 3th generation of the face detection and auto-biometric system
- Reduced quantity of steps in workflow from 5 to 4 (if you don’t want mix different photos on a single page)
- Pre-select default print template for passport
- Statistics & Job Log for detailed reporting
- Background Editor function with automatic background equalization
- Kiosk Mode – operate software in full screen
- Shut Down PC button with optional password
- New printer test compatible with GretagMacbeth/X-Rite ColorChecker
- Monitor calibration function (ICC and Manually)
- Support for monitors with wide gamut (AdobeRGB)
- Support for photo cameras in PTP mode
- Full Soft Proofing – Simulating print colors on the screen on every step of workflow
- Over 100 other improvements