Additionally, the application enables you to create 3D videos compatible with multiple virtual reality devices, such as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Moreover, a host of encoder presets are available to help you ensure the exported videos can be played on specific devices.
Rip DVDs and download online videos
It is always a good idea to create backups of media stored on discs, as you can easily lose important content if they are damaged. To this end, iFun Video Converter allows you to extract clips from DVDs and convert them to any of the supported output formats.
The application is also capable of grabbing videos from multiple hosting services, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Ustream and Metacafe. Unlike many other programs that offer this feature, however, iFun Video Converter can download 4K videos.
Unobtrusive and user-friendly application
After you have launched a conversion job or started downloading a video, you can send the application to the system tray and perform other tasks without being interrupted.
On the whole, iFun Video Converter is very easy to use, making it suitable for both experts and complete novices. The encoder presets certainly help in this regard, as they enable you to convert your videos to the right format every time, but the application’s intuitive interface also plays an important role.
- Support converting any common videos to VR-3D videos for all mainstream VR devices, including Carboard, Oculus, PlayStation VR, HTC vive.
- Support ultra HD video compression and decoding technologies, e.g., H.264, XVID, and support converting 4K videos without quality loss.
- Support converting or backing up 90% + DVDs on the market to PC and portable devices.
- One-click to download and convert video/music from popular video sites, such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo.
- Support breakpoint resume which simplifies the download process.