LightZone’s patented image-processing analyzes every photograph and allows photo-editors to make smart visual edits, instantly and with ease. LightZone’s new built-in instant styles, such as Black and White, High Dynamic Range, Local Contrast, Toning, give photo-editors the instant results they want. Tweak a style or dive right in and use LightZone’s intelligent tools to make it your own. LightZone understands the technology of photography, so its users don’t need to.
LightZone is the only photo-editor where every operation is a smart operation. No more tweaking of confusing histograms, no more guess-work; a single slider in LightZone can adjust any of the 16 exposure values in an image: individually, grouped or selectively. Safely experiment with change in exposures without changing color or vice versa. Instantly create High Dynamic Range images, without the need to take multiple exposures. All operations are performed in a 16-bit dynamic range for maximum editing flexibility. An unlimited tool stack allows for unlimited edits to the photograph, in which the hierarchy determines in what order these edits are performed. Edit instructions are stored as non destructive operational layers (rather than pixel layers). Individual edit operations can be sequenced differently and turned on or off.
Whats New in version 4.1.6:
Append extension on exported file name
Show unknown aperture/shutter values as a question mark
- l10n – New Italian translation by Giorgia Dessì
- Added 5 types of crop overlays (Rule of Third, Golden Triangles, Golden Ratio, Fibonacci Spiral, and Diagonal). Using mouse click in crop mode to toggle different overlays and space key to switch different orientations for golden triangle and Fibonacci spiral.
- Updated DCRaw to v9.27 (1.477)
- Added new Raw Tone Curves:
- CANON: EOS 80D, EOS M10, EOS-1D X MARK II, EOS REBEL T6, POWERSHOT G3 X, POWERSHOT G5 X, POWERSHOT G7 X MARK II , POWERSHOT G9 X, POWERSHOT SX60 HS
- FUJIFILM: X70, X-PRO2, X-T10
- NIKON: D5, D500, 1 J5
- OLYMPUS: E-M10MARKII, E-M5MARKII, AIR-A01, PEN-F
- PANASONIC: DMC-CM1, DMC-FZ300, DMC-G7, DMC-GX8
- PENTAX: K-1, K-3 II
- RICOH: GR II
- SONY: ILCA-77M2, ILCE-7RM2, ILCE-7S, ILCE-7SM2, DSC-RX10M2, DSC-RX1RM2, DSC-RX100M4
- Parallelized some of JAI OpImage functions. This will speed up opening an image for editor mode.
- Enable zoom buttons in Crop/Rotate modes
- Support PowerPC build (experimental)
- Support HiDPI mode on JRE9 (experimental)
- Mac OS X
- Support build on El Capitan (experimental)
- Fixed build errors on Snow Leopard
- Updated bundeld JRE to 1.8.0_92