Macrium Reflect USB portable is an image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.
New in Macrium Reflect 6:
Rapid Delta Restore (RDR)
Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
Pre-defined backup plan templates
The Macrium Reflect scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
SSD Trim support
This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
Rapid Delta Clone (RDC)
Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
GFS with backup chain protection
The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains.
Custom backup plan support
Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.
Whats New :
- Invalid characters in the log file
- The image and File and Folder log file could display invalid characters. This has been resolved.
- Server Plus – Mailbox Restore
- When exporting to PST file, Sent Items emails’ Date Sent fields were not always being populated. This has been resolved.
- If the time zone had been changed between backup and restoring, Mailbox Restore would sometimes not correctly restore appointment start and end times when restoring to Exchange 2016. This has been resolved
- When restoring to multiple mailboxes at once, the Mailbox Restore progress window will no longer incorrectly report failed restores
- The Mailbox Restore wizard will no longer flicker when expanding completely empty mailboxes
Portable: http://suprafiles.co/w6apjq895i5n Boot ISO: http://suprafiles.co/dtnsx36o50rc