Maia Mechanics Imaging portable is the flagship Human Design software application for Rave & Penta calculation and analysis from Jovian Archive. MMI users can easily create and analyze Individual & Connection Rave Charts, Transit Charts for any date, Global Cycle Charts and for the first time Family Penta Charts. Packed with analytical tools & utilities like the complete Rave I’Ching reference, a built in Rave Ephemeris browser, and a redesigned intuitive user interface, MMI makes it easier than ever to integrate the vast amounts of information contained within any human design chart.
Rave Chart Calculation
- MMI makes it easier than ever to create and analyze Rave & Transit Charts.
- With new and improved data entry forms and the new Find Place feature for birth locations, you can now create your charts in just a few seconds.
- MMI utilizes the JPL planetary database and the ACS International Atlas to generate hyper accurate Charts down to the Base level.
- MMI makes it easier than ever to create and analyze Rave & Transit Charts.With MMI you can now easily calculate and view the entire range of Global Cycles meaningful to Human Design analysis.
- Saturn and Kiron returns, Uranus opposition and Solar/Lunar returns for every month can be be created in the blink of an eye.
Connection & Penta Calculation
- MMI offers complete support for combining charts to analyze their interactions.
- Creating a Connection Chart is now a simple matter of using drag & drop to place one Rave Chart over the other.
- For the first time ever, MMI also offers new Penta calculation features, allowing users with interest in Family Practice to look deeply into the underlying dynamics of a penta group .
Complete Rave I’Ching Reference
- MMI contains the complete Rave I’Ching keynote reference and can display the relevant keynote for any given activation in the bodygraph/ pentagraph whenever you hover over the activation with the mouse cursor.
- A complete Rave I’Ching Overview for any chart is always available for reference or printing and incorporates planetary fixing effects.
Comprehensive Planetary Data Reports
- The new and improved Planetary Data information pod brings together all of the various details of each planet’s position and activation into an easy to understand property grid.
- For each planet MMI displays Gate, Line, Tone, Color, Base, Longitude and fixing properties.
Enhanced View Modes
- MMI supports multiple View Modes for each chart.
- From split Personality and Design Views to Rave Mandala and Incarnation Cross Views, users can now view the same data in multiple ways allowing for a deeper understanding of the underlying information.