Works with multiple domains, you can create automated replies notification by SMS, create a shared and public folders, backup mail database, and secure remote administration. Available anti-virus plug-ins from McAfee and F-Secure.
There is the usual simple solutions in the form of black, white, a private list, renvoi letter with a note that the sender is unknown, preview, check-test of loyalty return address, an overlay of 25 e-mail message headers in the second, work on schedule, and more., Including Shared plugins antivirus from McAfee and F-Secure.
The main features of this program:
• View mail before it gets to your computer
• Destruction of unwanted mail before downloading it
• Analysis of each message as soon as it arrives and warns you of suspicious content
• Easy to organize and ease the work
• Work with your existing e-mail programs – The Bat, Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Netscape, Incredimail or other
• Function Quick Reply – quick response c interface MailWasher Pro
• Restoration of the destroyed mail
• Unlimited number of mailboxes, support for POP3, AOL, Hotmail & MSN and IMAP.
• Fast loading headers, speed up to 25 messages per second
• A comprehensive guide and FAQ (also includes instructions and an animated guide)
• Automatic e-mail client after checking mail;
• Support new mail sound file;
• Cyclic check mail with an additional opportunity to specify the time when its conduct is not necessary.
• Delete unwanted e-mails before you download the whole message. You’ll be able to see who the email is from, the subject, and the attachment. This will enable you to decide if you want to delete the email or keep it. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.
• FirstAlert! ™ Join the community of FirstAlert! ™ subscribers reporting spam messages and watch as even more spam disappears from not only your inbox, but the inboxes of all other FirstAlert! subscribers as well!
• Analyse. MailWasher analyses each email as it arrives and warns you if it is suspected junk mail or a virus by heuristic checking and filtering. The standard status categories are – Normal, Virus, Possibly virus, Possibly spam, Probably spam, Chain letter, Blacklisted, Blacklisted by (ORDB, Spam Cop etc).
• Blacklist. Any e-mails you bounce back get their senders details put on the blacklist for easy removal if they come back. You can even set it to automatically bounce and delete blacklisted e-mails, or whole domains off the server. Plus, MailWasher can use external blacklists such as ORDB and Spam Cop or you can specify your own.
• Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher and they will always be recognised. You can even hide your friends from the screen so the spam is easy to recognise.
• Preview. Easily preview the message in your email to see what the sender has to say before downloading it. Just double click on the message.
• Bounce back unwanted e-mails so it looks as if your email address is not valid. This will make the sender think your address is no longer active so your name can be removed from their list. This unique feature is great for privacy and it couldn’t be simpler!
• Filtering. Effective filtering to automatically spot spam, plus it uses a customisable list of blacklisted e-mail senders and / or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.
• Email overlay. New messages will come in and will reside in the screen until processed. Fast download of message headers, we have clocked speeds of 25 email message headers per second.
• Simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, so easy to use that you won’t feel like you have to learn a whole new program. In fact it has the familiar look and feel of Outlook Express. It’s as easy as 1,2,3. Just check mail, mark for deletion / learning, then process mail.
• Other features: Check mail at different intervals. Don’t check mail at certain times. Play a sound when an email arrives, or be notified visually. Email log. Comprehensive help documentation on this site.
What’s New Version 7.8.0:
– You can now group by Arrived or Sent. The groups are layered as Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, All Time
– Added Profanity filter
– Added 20, 30 and 60 second intervals to the balloon notification
– Reply-To added to Custom Filters
– Added Delivered-To to Custom Filters
– Added Helvetica as a selectable font
– MailWasher minimum height reduced
– Added ability to Move deleted messages to specified IMAP folder
– Fix for ‘Show email header’ and ‘Show action buttons’ not saving correctly
– Fix for crash when quickly moving between emails
– Fix for extra whitespace being present when Preview Pane is positioned to the right
– Fix for MailWasher sending large IMAP commands
– Fix for MailWasher not handling incorrect IMAP logons correctly
– Fix for special characters in IMAP passwords
– Fix for Hebrew not displaying properly
– Fix for YahooGroup emails not always getting triggered by Custom Filters
– Fix for Tutorial video
– Fix for Updater.exe crashing on Windows 8
– Fix for crash when switching user accounts
– Fix for MailWasher closing windows of other applications
– Fix for crash when viewing certain email content
– Fix for crash when selecting Report Bug, lol
– Fix for text being cut off in Help & Informati
– Fix for bouncing via OAUTH
– Misc small tweaks and fixes
– Fix for possible crash on check and wash mail