Today’s cyber criminals build software designed to slip past antivirus programs undetected. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium crushes these threats with innovative technologies designed to defend you while keeping your online experience fast and hassle free. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware portable is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC’s defenses.
What it does for you
• Detects and protects against malware in real-time
• Blocks hacking and phishing attempts
• Schedules automatic scanning
• Offers three flexible scanning modes
How it works for you
• Malicious website blocking
• Real-time protection
• Heuristic detection
• Integrated Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
• Hyper Scan mode
• Scan/Databse update scheduler
• Integrated Malwarebytes Chameleon
• Advanced malware removal
• Antivirus compatibility
What makes Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium different
Finds what antivirus doesn’t
Three proprietary technologies (signature, heuristics, and behavorial) automatically protect you and your online experience from malware that antivirus products don’t detect.
Removes what antivirus can’t
Employs malware removal techniques so innovative that computer technicians often recommend Malwarebytes when an antivirus can’t finish the job.
Proprietary Malwarebytes Chameleon technology protects Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium against malware’s attempts to disable it, so you’re always protected.
Finds even deeply embedded rootkits
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit technology drills down and removes malicious rootkits, one of the most dangerous forms of malware.
Protects you from fake websites
Blocks malicious websites that can steal your credit card information or identity, or that can install malware.
Works faster and leaves a small footprint
Offers lightning fast Hyper Scan mode and takes up less space on your hard drive than 10 digital music files.
• Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
• Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
• Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver and Unknown.Rootkit.VBR
• Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and updated top navigation menu
• Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine table under History tab
• Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
• Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
• New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
• Updated License Agreement included
• Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
• Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
• Fixed issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
• Fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states
• Fixed problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface…