• Merge whole pictures with adjustable blending modes.
• Rotate either or both ‘source’ images before merging them.
• Batch Merge files with a single image – useful for watermarking your favorite images.
• Type up or paste in text of any font, size and color and merge it with an image.
• Smoothly blend in just part of a source image to the final result.
• Copy back the merged result back to a “source” image and rescale or reposition it for remerging. This results in ineresting effects.
• Generate surreal effects on the final image.
• Set any relative positioning of the images on top, side by side or overlapping.
• The image formats for loading and saving are BMP,JPEG,PNG,TIF,TGA,PCX.
New in version 2.4:
• There are new surreal image generating features.
• A new “highlight” feature that allows brightening or darkening of the image towards an edge or corner.
• Easier way to adjust brightness and contrast.
• More visual clues present of the state of merge particularly scrolling of both sources or an individual source image.
• Now can generate a grid of geometric shapes (circles, squares, diamonds) for a single source image.
• Now possible to load in only one source image. Useful to apply effects to one image only.