– Extend partition: increase partition capacity without damaging data.
– Merge 2 neighboring partitions without bringing any damage to data.
– Interconvert disk between dynamic disk and basic disk and interconvert file system between FAT and NTFS perfectly.
– Set partition label: users can add annotation for partition according to actual needs.
– Help users convert MBR disk to GPT disk so as to make better use of disk space.
– Help users check the completeness of file system at any time. Once problem emerges, it can help fix it.
– Help change partition cluster size without exerting any influence on data.
– Copy partition as well as data stored on the partition quickly so as to protect data.
– Copy the whole disk to non-system disk so as to avoid reinstalling operating system.
– Copy dynamic volume to basic disk safely.
– Recover partition which is lost due to personal mistake, software error, virus attack, and other factors.
– Support recovering partitions with different kinds of file systems like FAT and NTFS.
– Can help users create volume and move volume.
– Help users explore detailed properties of a volume.
– Help format volume.
What’s new in MiniTool Partition Wizard 9:
– Migrate OS to SSD/HD without cloning the entire disk
– Perfectly support Storage Spaces in Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
– Add detailed operating logs
– Update device information once it is connected
Improvements on Old Functions:
– Unhide partition and Appoint drive letter in one go
– Merge partitions much more easily and safely
– Convert dynamic disk to basic disk more easily
– Be able to resize partitions when copying disk
– The bootable edition of MiniTool Partition Wizard support boot from UEFI
- Address Windows 10 compatibility issue
- Bug Fix for Windows 8.1 32 bit OS
- Bug Fix for Extend Partition Feature