All Locations, All Protocols
Omnipeek Enterprise supports local captures from multiple interfaces and connections to an unlimited number of distributed Omnipliance appliances. It also supports data collection from any network topology, including 10 Gigabit and Gigabit networks, and local matrix switches. Omnipeek Enterprise also provides advanced Voice and Video over IP functionality, including signaling and media analyses of voice and video, VoIP playback, voice and video network analysis, Visual Expert, and more. Omnipeek Enterprise is ideal for IT organizations responsible for network analysis and network service level agreements (SLAs) for the entire organization. A license of Omnipeek Enterprise should be considered for each location supported by a network engineer.
Omnipeek Enterprise – The Most Powerful, Comprehensive Network Analyzer Anywhere
Omnipeek Enterprise is Savvius’s flagship network analyzer. It combines all Savvius network analysis features in a single product. It’s both a stand-alone network analyzer for local captures and a console for analyzing traffic collected from multiple interfaces on multiple capture engines and Omnipliances. It’s an award-winning product that provides rich analytics and intuitive workflows for understanding networks and resolving problems faster than ever before.
Applications Performance Monitoring
- Baseline application performance so you know when things change
- Quickly find and fix what’s causing slowdowns
- Build customer confidence by cutting outages
- Affordable monitoring of VoIP deployment
- Analyze latency, throughput, and other problem areas
- Verify call quality matches what your users expect
- Guarantee seamless roaming, channel-hopping, AP-hopping
- Use a tool that can handle 802.11ac traffic rates
- Identify and quickly fix performance issues