Oxford Picture Dictionary – A complete vocabulary development program
Build your students’ vocabulary, reading and critical thinking skills. A richly illustrated thematic dictionary with easy-to-learn vocabulary units supported by a full range of teacher and classroom resources.
– Clear, vibrant illustrations define over 4,000 words and phrases.
– Practice activities enable students to immediately use the target vocabulary.
– Sub-topics organize words into logical groupings, making the new edition easier to navigate through.
– Intro pages, Story pages, and More Verbs and Phrases sections help learners improve their vocabulary as well as reading, critical thinking, and speaking skills.
– A wealth of extra resources means teachers can use the Oxford Picture Dictionary as a fully integrated course. The full package includes lesson plans, classroom activities, workbooks, audio program, overhead transparencies, vocabulary teaching handbook, bilingual family handbook, test software, and a companion website.