Want to replace the hard disk of your PC or notebook, or move your Windows system to new hardware? Then Paragon Drive Copy is the ideal tool. The software provides the most efficient way of computer migration for any soft- and hardware combination, from any source to any target. Featuring wide copy & migration options, including virtualization as well as backup & restore facilities, the handy program wizards guide you through the tasks step-by-step. Forget time-consuming re-installations of Windows operating systems and all applications. Smoothly migrate all you need to your new environment – and enjoy your new device!
Performs any migration, no matter the source or target.
– Fast migration to new hardware and virtual machines – flexible and without re-installation
– Migration on hard disks with different sector size
– Support for major virtual machines
– New Recovery Media Builder 3.0: create your bootable recovery medium with a few clicks!
– New Windows 10 Support!
Copy & Migration of system and data – quickly and easily
Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional includes latest innovations in migration of Windows OS and data to different environments. When upgrading to newer or just replacing failed hardware, comfortably move your Windows to a completely different hardware platform. Our unique P2P (Physical-to-Physical) technology guarantees the startup of your system on a dissimilar hardware configuration. Automatic partition alignment* aligns partitions to ensure best drive performance.
By the way: When copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device, you can easily exclude data you want to exclude from the copy process.
Migrate OS to SSD – with minimal effort!
Want to take advantage of the performance a fast SSD has to offer? But how to migrate a Windows OS and hundreds of gigabytes of data on one huge volume to a SSD drive of 80-128GB? Drive Copy makes it easy to move your existing system to that type of storage medium. The integrated Migrate OS to SSD wizard performs fast and safe Windows migrations to SSDs and downsizes to smaller capacity drives. It allows you to separate user and system data from one another and distribute them among different target hard disks so you can make the most out of your space on a new speedy SSD.
Virtualization: Reap the benefits of virtual machines
Drive Copy helps you to easily transfer your physical system to a virtual environment such as VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box or MS Virtual PC. This opens up enormous opportunities, for example, create a virtual clone of your old system and enjoy working with old applications you can’t launch on your new PC. Thanks to Connect VD you can use your virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk.
Clone hard disk
Drive Copy creates an exact clone of an existing partition or hard disk. Unlike ordinary copying of HDD data, our program not only copies user’s data, but transfers the entire HDD content, including metadata, service structures, settings etc. to a new hard drive. This approach enables to successfully clone system hard drives with no additional effort like manual configuration or adjustments.
Paragon Recovery Medium
The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create your own personal recovery environment. And thanks to the latest WinPE technology, the recovery environment is also intuitive to operate. If your operating system won’t boot up anymore, you can fire up your PC with the bootable Paragon recovery environment and load in an existing backup, secure important data or rectify booting errors.
What’s New in Drive Copy 15 Professional:
Windows 10 Support
– Supports the latest Windows 10
Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0
The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 is now embedded into the product. It can boast more options, usability, and stability:
– Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO
– Doesn’t obligatory require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
– Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if there’s WAIK installed in the system
– Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
– Enables to set up a network connection with a pre-mounted network share during setup
– Prepares hybrid (both, uEFI and BIOS compatible) 64-bit recovery environment on flash or in an ISO image
Supported Operating Systems:
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows Vista
– Windows XP Professional
– Windows XP Home