- Simple, intuitive graphic interface. No more ugly DOS prompts.
- Resets and modifies passwords of local users and administrators, domain administrator, Active Directory users, DSRM account.
- Enables and unlocks user accounts.
- Disables the password expiry option.
- Resets SYSKEY (with full user passwords re-encryption)
- Advanced password lookup algorithms (Artificial Intelligence attack, password recovery using Passcape tables, instant password recovery for the most accounts with fingerprint logon, etc.)
- Dumps user password hashes from SAM for further analysis.
- Dumps password hashes from Active Directory.
- Dumps domain cached credentials.
- Supports all versions of NT-based Windows, including the Windows 8.
- All editions include the utility for creating a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk from the downloadable ISO file with the application.
- Supports 64-bit Windows.
- Large collection of IDE, SATA, SCSI, RAID drivers.
- Detects several operating systems installed on the computer.
- Supports non-English versions of Windows and passwords in national encodings.
- Allows undoing changes made to the system.
- Deletes passwords and other sensitive data from the computer.
- Mounting virtual drives.
- Detailed help.
512 Mb of RAM, CD-ROM (DVD) or USB drive, OS based on Windows NT, BIOS should support booting from CD/DVD or USB devices.
Operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012. File systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
Chinese, English, French, Hebrew, German, Persian, Russian.
Reset Windows Password 5.1.5
New update has just been submitted. We fixed a a serious bug in the password reset dialog. It sometimes caused the program hung or crashed unexpectedly.