Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
– Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
– Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
– Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
– Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
– Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
– Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
– CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
– 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
– 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
– Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
– Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
– Advanced Disk
– Advanced CD / DVD
– Advanced 3D graphics
– Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
– Advanced Memory
– Advanced Visualized Physics
– Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
– Comprehensive online help
– Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
– Detailed disk speed graphs
– Supports printing results
– The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
– A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
– Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
– Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
– Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
– A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
– An easy to use point and click interface
– A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
– The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
– Flexible license, move the software
– Added /DontGatherCPU command line parameter to disable CPU info gathering
– Fixed an issue where DX12 test may fail to load required resources and run when running as part of a script
– Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing baseline comparisons if a baseline filename was longer than 64 characters
– CPU/GPU/HDD temps will now update on system information tab as well
– Changed HDD temps to only update every 10 seconds (vs 5 for CPU/GPU)
– Fixed a bug preventing the temperatures from updating consistently on the 3D window display
– Changed HTTP links to HTTPS as passmark.com now only uses HTTPS