• Adaptive lighting
Photo Ninja’s intelligent illumination control can lighten shadows, overcome backlighting, and tame excessive contrast, with a natural, artifact-free result.
• Detail enhancement
Our one-of-a-kind local contrast adjustment makes detail “pop” without halo artifacts. It also works in reverse for a nice smoothing effect.
• Highlight recovery
World-class technology can salvage many overexposed images, with convincing recovery of blown-out highlight regions.
• Noise Ninja® 3.0
The gold standard for noise reduction lives on in Photo Ninja. Noise Ninja 3.0 is our best noise reduction technology yet.
• Color enhancement
Improve skin tones, enhance foliage, deepen the sky, and create your own color “looks” with hue-selective color enhancements.
• Black and white processing
Create monochrome and split-tone images quickly and easily, with flexible control over tonal interpretation.
• Chromatic aberration correction
Automatically analyze and remove complex lateral chromatic aberration prior to demosaicing, with outstanding results.
• Color correction
Balance neutrals in a single click. Achieve consistent color with on-location lighting profiles.
• Distortion correction
Fix keystoning and correct complex lens distortion.
• Advanced demosaicing
For cameras with weak antialiasing filters, Photo Ninja can reduce maze artifacts and moire patterns.
• Point-and-go browser
Navigate through your image collection quickly and easily with Photo Ninja’s streamlined, integrated browser.
Changes for V1.3.3
• Add support for FujiFilm X-Pro2 compressed files (uncompressed files were already supported)
• Fixed sequence-based file name generation in batch processor naming templates
• Fix rare crash in automatic white balance
• Add option in browser to show/hide placeholder thumbs for unsupported image types
• Show thumbnail placeholder for PSD files
• Support for Canon 80D
• Support for Nikon D5
• Improved support for Sony A7ii, A7Sii
• Support for FujiFilm X-E2S