Slide Styles and Transitions
-100+ customizable slide styles and transition effects.
– Infinite number of unique styles. Create new styles and transitions.
Adjust pan, zoom, rotate, 3D transformations.
Control opacity, blur, unsharp mask, and color effects.
Create complex parent-child animation of objects.
Apply masking effect to a group of objects.
– Add multiple audio tracks which may be played simultaneously.
– Synchronize slides with audio clips on the timeline using time points.
– Link audio clips with slides.
– Envelope tool (keypoint control of sound volume).
– Edit audio clips: fade in/out, start time, duration, cross-fading.
Publish your slideshow
– Create executable slideshows for PC and Mac. Highest quality picture and smooth animations.
– Create HD video files for playback on TV, PC, and Mac. Burn DVDs from your slideshows.
– Create video slideshows for tablets and smartphones. For iOS and Android.
– Publish your slideshows on YouTube with Full HD quality at 1080p.
- Displays all audio tracks and gives the user control over each audio clip.
- Sound volume can be adjusted using keypoints to create an Envelope.
- Fades in and out can be applied to any audio clip.
- An audio clip can be linked to a slide. If you move that slide, the audio clip moves with it.
- Audio comments added to slides are displayed on the timeline.
- New design of Audio tab in Project options.
- Export of audio tracks into a single MP3 to reduce the file size of an executable show. Use of this feature also eliminates audio file incompatability when creating EXE files for playback on Mac systems.
- ‘Audio Comment’ command in the popup menu of the Slide list.
- These are templates of objects with predefined animation which you can apply to existing slides.
- Styles can be created, exported and imported using the Style Editor.
- Dynamic blur can be applied using keyframes. If blur is applied to a parent object, any child objects will also be blurred. Blur can be used for slide objects in custom transition effects.
- Dynamic unsharp mask can be applied using keyframes.
- Color adjustment (e.g. sepia, grayscale) can be applied using keyframes.
- Crop tool in “Adjust image and border” window.
- Mask container can be inserted into another mask container.
- Transparent background of slides for custom transition effects.
- Linked images on a slide. See “Main object” parameter.
- Optimized performance of Masks objects.
- ‘Scale key frames in objects (on time change)’ mode in Slide options is fully reworked and used by default for new slides. You can change default settings in the Preferences / Project tab.
- Change slide duration command in Tools menu. Use of this tool allows the user to keep absolulte time positions of keyframes or to scale keyframes after changing the slide duration.
- Video masks.
- Adjustable speed of video clips.
- Chroma Key.
- Support of video clips with alpha channel (requires video clips in RGBA format).
- Output for Android tablets at 1920 x 1080.
- Added Exit show button (“X”) at the top-right corner of the screen in executable shows. This option requires navigation bar with Video style. Set checked “Exit” button in the list of available buttons for the navigation bar.
- New Templates tab in the Preferences window to manage project templates.
- Customizable options by default for new projects.