Polaris Office portable is an office service developed by Infraware Inc. It is a cloud based service where you can save, open and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations and even PDF and Text; from any device. Polaris Office is already available for iOS and Android devices. Now it is available for Windows PC as well.
Powerful cloud-based office suite
The Polaris Office service can be accessed from multiple devices, as specialized apps are available for both Android and iOS devices. In addition, you can use a standard browser to access the web-based app.
One of the main advantages of Polaris Office is that it allows you to switch between devices and continue your work without interruptions. There is no need to transfer documents manually, as they are automatically saved to Polaris Drive.
Edit Microsoft Office documents and PDF files
The application can be used to create or edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations, thus providing you with a unified platform for managing all your projects.
Each module comes with a diverse array of tools, and files can be converted to numerous formats. Moreover, the various included templates are a good starting point and can save you a lot of time.
Share your documents and collaborate with others
Given the cloud-base nature of the service, it is no surprise that sharing content with friends is as easy as can be. The application can generate shareable links that are only accessible to certain users, and you can even send them to people who do not have Polaris Office accounts.
Furthermore, you can give the recipients full permissions and let them edit the documents, as well as only allow them to view their contents.
In conclusion, Polaris Office is a complex cloud-based office suite that caters to users who wish to be able to access their files at any time, from any location. It can be used to create and edit Microsoft Office documents or PDF files, and also synchronizes your data via Polaris Drive or various other cloud storage services.
Features of Polaris Office:
- The latest version of Polaris Office has a simple, clean and easy-to-understand design.
- You can access Polaris Drive, the cloud storage of Polaris Office from anywhere and from any device.
- Uploading, downloading and sharing documents and files to and from Polaris Drive is extremely easy and straightforward.
- Polaris Office lets you sync the documents present on other clouds such as Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive and Box.
- You can open and view any document, sheet, slides or PDF even if your device doesn’t have Polaris Office installed.
- You can search the document/file uploaded on Polaris Drive.
- Sharing of files is extremely easy with just a simple click on ‘Share’ button. The app generates a link that can be shared though emails also.
- Polaris Office gives you the freedom of viewing your document and files from any device with any platform; be it Windows, Android, or Apple.