With Proxifier you can work with any Internet client (browsers, FTP, IRC, BitTorrent, messengers, telnet, SSH, video/audio, games…) through a network that is separated from Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required for a proxy tunnel to bypass firewall).
Proxifier will provide you with added privacy in all your Internet activities. An example is sending and receiving email through a proxy server or by chaining multiple proxy servers together. Proxifier supports all mail clients while allowing you to remain anonymous.
Proxifier allows you to:
– Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
– Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
– Bypass firewalls restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
– Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
– “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
– Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
– Use flexible Proxification Rules.
– Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
– Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
– Use NTLM authentication on HTTP proxy
– View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
– View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
– Maintain log files.
– Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
– Get detailed reports on network errors.
– … and much more.