Reg Organizer portable is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. There is also a built-in application uninstaller, allowing you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- â€¢ Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Whats New :
- The Applications Uninstaller tool:
- Forced uninstall support. If uninstalling an application in this mode, its standard uninstaller will not be launched.
- At the top of the window, buttons were added to display the applications that matched some criteria, for example, large applications or recently installed ones.
- It is now possible to merge multiple applications within a folder or to set any application as the child item of any other one. This allows you to shorten the applications list.
- Ability to group the applications by size: Large applications are displayed in a separate group. You may specify in the Settings which applications to consider as large.
- The applications in the list can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- A new Delete from the List Without Uninstalling context menu command. Allows you to delete the information about the traces that are not associated with any application registered in the system. Such records may occur as a result of the unsuccessful tracing of the application’s installation.
- If multiple applications were installed during a single trace they will be merged into a folder.
- A command for the quick navigation to the Applications Uninstaller tool’s settings has been added to the menu invoked by clicking the button with the three horizontal lines image located at the right of the search field.
- A Search Online context menu command to open the search engine with the selected application query.
- The ability to enable the classic registry cleanup tool has been added to the settings.
- You may view the details on the found Applications cache items the list of which is located in the right part of the Private Data Cleanup window.
- The Explorer Thumbnails cleanup part of the System Cleanup: Now you may view what files are to be cleaned by clicking on the part.
- Bug fixed: The Private Data Cleanup tool could hang on some systems when scanning the Chrome, Yandex and Edge cleanup locations.