WavePurity’s digital filters can eliminate interfering crackling and noise from your old recordings. You will have reconditioned high-quality music titles of almost CD quality. WavePurity can revise automatically an entire part of a record by detecting the titles and editing wave files. They are ready now for burning on a CD. Wave Purity is easy in handling and an excellent shareware. WavePurity includes powerful tools, editors and filters for editing audio files. It supports the data formats WAV and MP3.
• Audio replay, audio recorder
• Comfortable audio editor
• Numerous digital filters for editing, noise elimination, and error correction
• Real-time frequency display (spectrum with FFT)
• Real-time oscilloscope that can be triggered
• Real-time software equalizer
• Song list management
• Track processor for automatic, overnight batch processing
• Signal generators and wobble generator for frequency response measurement
• Audio CD burn module in the professional version
Audio file formats
• Microsoft RIFF PCM (WAV)
• Microsoft RIFF ACM (WAV) – (Audio Compression Manager)
• Microsoft AVI Video (AVI) – (Audio Track Import)
• MPEG audio Layer III (MP3)
• WavePurity PCM or 4.Bit-ADPCM (WPU)
• Additional audio formats as plug-ins are available – (Professional Version)
• New Feature in Waveform Editor, Amplitude Zoom, Vertical Zoom into the waveform to enlarge the visual amplitude of silent music parts.
• Improvement of user interface, Styles adapted to Windows 10 Design.
• Improvment of settings dialog. New tree navigation structure for easy access to all parameters and options.
• New Feature in settings dialog for easy Export / Import / Reset of personal settings.
• Program help updated.
• Minor Improvements and Bugfixes.