Portable Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 v19.0 (x64)
With Adobe Premiere Elements Portable you can dit, create, and organize more easily than ever. Improve grainy low-light clips with a simple drag and drop. Create time-lapse videos, animate skies in photos, and fill the black edges around a video to match the rest of the frame with three new Guided Edits. Find videos as easily as photos, thanks to automatic people recognition and Smart Tags that are applied based on subjects—it’s all powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology.* And share your memories in animated GIFs, video collages, dynamic slideshows, and full-length movies.
Dive right in and do something incredible with your photos and videos. Auto-generated photo and video slideshows and collages are made just for you and delivered upon launch. Make your photos and videos look their best with intelligent editing options, turn them into stunning creations, organize them easily, and quickly share your memories.
Auto Creations just for you
Beautiful photo and video slideshows and collages are created just for you and delivered upon launch. It’s all powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology. Plus, get up and running quickly with the new home screen — see what’s new since your last version, discover fun things to try, and get inspiring ideas, help, and tutorials.
Create amazing photos and videos — no experience required — with automated editing options and step-by-step guidance.
– Photo and video slideshows and collages are created for you highlighting memorable moments. Adobe Sensei AI does all the work.
– Create photo collages with fewer clicks, and choose from stylish new templates.
– Add stylish titles, effects, transitions, and themes to your videos.
– Make fun memes for social media plus collages, calendars, scrapbook pages, and cards to print at home.
– Automatically bring together the best scenes based on the style of your video with Smart Trim, powered by Adobe Sensei.
– Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view of your photos and videos — automatically.
– See your best photos, auto-curated based on quality, faces, and subjects. Adobe Sensei AI makes it possible.
– Auto-organize photos by dates, subjects, people, and places.
– Videos are automatically organized by date, and you can easily tag and find them by people, places, and events.
Improve grainy videos
Reduces unwanted noise and increase the clarity of your videos!
When you shoot a video in low light it often comes out looking grainy or “noisy.” Now, it’s easy to make low-light videos look more crisp with a simple drag and drop of the Reduce Noise effect.
Animate skies in your photos
Make it look like the sky in your photo is moving!
Add some wow factor to any photo that includes the sky. The Animated Sky Guided Edit makes it easy to replace a static sky with a moving one for an eye-catching result.
Create dynamic time-lapse videos
Use the time-lapse feature to your photos and videos to make it feel like time is lapsing!
Play with time by turning a series of photos or videos into a dramatic time-lapse video. The Time-lapse Guided Edit makes it a snap.
Fill the frame to match your video
Fill in the black bars around photos and videos to match the frame!
Often you would have seen black bars on the sides of your photos and videos. These black bars appear because of difference between the aspect ratio of media and the PRE project. Use this guided edit to fill the black bars to match the frame.
Find videos faster with Smart Tags
Just like with your photos, your videos are auto-tagged based on popular subjects like sunsets, birthdays, dogs, cats, and more. Powered by Adobe Sensei.
Find videos by faces
Just like with your photos, the faces in your videos are automatically recognized. Then they’re grouped by person so it’s easy for you to add tags for names and find them later on. Powered by Adobe Sensei.
Expanded HEIF and HEVC support
This update of Premiere Elements provides support for HEVC and HEIF decoding. For the system requirements, extensions, and other important information, see Using HEVC and HEIF media on Windows.
*Adobe Sensei is the technology that powers intelligent features across all Adobe products to dramatically improve the design and delivery of digital experiences, using artificial intelligence and machine learning in a common framework.
– Easily print photos to display and share.
– Share on YouTube and Vimeo.*
– Create animated bounce-back GIFs to easily share on social.*
– Share videos on DVDs (Windows only) and HDTVs.
OS:Microsoft Windows 10 (recommended versions 1809, 1903) or Windows 8.1/ Win 10 build 1809 or above,
CPU:2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV editing
Memory:16 GB RAM recommended for 4K editing
Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
DVD burner required to burn DVDs