Portable Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 v220.127.116.11 (x64)
Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere. With the industry-leading video editing software, you can edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant color for film, TV, and web.
It’s the most colorful Premiere Pro yet.
See how the fastest and most efficient video editor helps you create your most visually stunning productions yet — and easily make the switch from Final Cut or Avid.
– Edit anything from virtual reality to 8K footage in native format or by creating lightweight proxies that let you easily switch between low- and high-res formats.
– Enhanced Lumetri Color tools give you new ways to get creative with color, plus you can apply new preset SpeedLooks in a single click.
– Save time and stay in your creative flow with improved integration between Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition that eliminates steps like intermediate rendering.
– Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Prelude with Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Premiere Pro is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly put an idea into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your Looks, photos, graphics, stock videos, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your production.
Small-screen productions. Epic proportions.
Whatever you set out to do, do it with the same app Hollywood pros use. Start a Vlog, go viral on YouTube, or become a go-to videographer. Import footage from any camera or phone, trim clips, add titles, and adjust audio. With intuitive tools and tons of step-by-step tutorials, you’ll be producing great work in no time.
Go big on the big screen.
Working on your next masterpiece? Premiere Pro is the only non-linear editor that lets you have multiple projects open, while simultaneously collaborating on a single project with your team. Plus you can lock your projects so others can’t change them. Workflows for color, graphics, audio, and immersive 360/VR take you from first edit to final credits faster than ever.
Any camera. Any format.
Work on footage in any format from 8K to virtual reality to smart phone. The industry’s broadest native media support and powerful proxy workflows make it easy to start editing immediately on any computer — no matter where your footage came from.
Plays well with others.
Switch easily between Premiere Pro and After Effects. With Dynamic Link, you don’t have to wait for rendering. Premiere Pro also works seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Media Encoder. And with Team Projects, editors around the globe can collaborate freely, share securely, and more.
Work on multiple projects at the same time
Jump between episodes or scenes, edit and copy portions of one project into another, and more.
Shared Projects with locking feature
Teams in the same facility can access a single project simultaneously. For version control, you can lock projects when you’re actively editing and give read-only access to other users.
Responsive design that’s more responsive than ever
Now your motion graphics can automatically adapt to changes in time and in ratio or positioning so intros and outros are preserved and nothing goes out of frame.
Immersive 360/VR video and audio editing
Edit immersive VR the way it’s viewed — wearing a VR head-mount. Add virtual reality effects and transitions without distortion. Edit 360/VR content using audio based on orientation.
The October 2017 Release of Premiere Pro comes with a host of exciting new features.
With the Multiple Open Projects workflow, you can easily edit between multiple projects simultaneously. This release also introduces responsive design and improved end-to-end workflows for graphics, a complete end-to-end immersive editing experience for both video and audio when editing 360/VR content, and continues to expand on best-in-class support for industry standard formats and captioning requirements.
This release also includes a host of other exciting features including:
- Motion Graphics templates available in Adobe Stock.
- Immersive VR editing using head-mount display.
- Support for various new formats.
- Support for certain regional Closed Caption standards.
- Support for Team Projects 1.0 including auto-save history and experience improvements.
- Ability to use After Effects-created Motion Graphics templates without installing After Effects.
– Multicore processor with 64-bit support
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit).
– 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
– 8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1280×800 display
– Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
– Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance