Portable Visible Body Anatomy and Physiology 1.5.04
Anatomy & Physiology by Visible Body is an app that visually and interactively engages students in the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course. Stunning animations review physiology and anatomical function. 3D anatomical models can be rotated, zoomed, and dissected. Quizzes, learning objective checklists, and an intuitive interface help students learn the content at their own pace.
Anatomy and physiology presented in 3D model sets, 3D animations, and illustrations, Each unit presents a body system in a series of chapters, with bite-sized visual interactivities and quizzes, Trackable unit objectives with multiple-choice and dissection quizzes for assessing self-paced learning. 12 units: cells and tissues, integumentary, skeleton and joints, muscle types, nervous, endocrine, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary, and reproductive.
View brief animations that introduce complex physiology. Rotate, zoom into, and dissect 3D models of bones, organs, and tissues. Work through a bite-sized presentation of a concept, then use the self-assessment quizzes to assess mastery 500+ 3D model sets with directed dissections and 150+ animations that visually communicate complex physiology 600 quiz questions and an encyclopedic reference feature: Select a structure to access definitions and pronunciation guides.
Anatomy & Physiology Features:
- Test your knowledge with over 600 quiz questions. Track progress with learning objective checklists.
- Create customized notecards for studying and sharing.
- Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review.
- Language settings include English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, and simplified Chinese.
- Handy application which can be used for understanding anatomy and physiology of human body.
- Can easily learn about the relationship between the body, structure, function and physiology.
- Uses 3D images and animations which will help you understand the human body.
- Provides you textual information with pictures about all the systems.
- Can zoom into images for better understanding without compromising on quality.
- Got 50 modules and chapters and more than 80 different animations for understanding the physiology.