Portable Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 v30.1.51 (x64)
Autodesk AutoCAD Portable design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
AutoCAD Portable enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing.
AutoCAD Portable is full of new features built for the way you work and automation to boost your productivity in the process. A subscription to AutoCAD including specialized toolsets gives you access to seven industry-specific toolsets, such as Architecture and Electrical, which can automate tasks and save you hours, even days, of valuable time. Check out our productivity studies to learn more.
With state-of-the-art AutoCAD web and mobile apps included with an AutoCAD subscription, users can access AutoCAD on virtually any device to design and draft with the most up-to-date files, in the field and on the go.
There is so much to experience with AutoCAD Portable. The new Drawing History feature can be a game changer for your workflow, giving you insights on the evolution of your drawings. Now, you can use the popular DWG Compare feature for external references (Xrefs) attached to your drawing. Graphics performance is further enhanced. And you can stay connected to your block content anytime, anywhere.
There is a brand-new integration with Google Drive. Anyone can now open DWG files stored in Google Drive directly in the AutoCAD web app using their Autodesk ID. AutoCAD subscribers are also able to edit and save those files back to their Google Drive, enabling customers to work from anywhere. Of course, you can also view, edit, and save DWG files and Xrefs with the AutoCAD web and mobile apps using Autodesk’s cloud.
“Our subscribers will really appreciate what our development teams have been working on to modernize AutoCAD based on their feedback,” says Marcus O’Brien, Director of AutoCAD product management. “This new release delivers enhancements and features that will make a difference in efficiency and productivity right away.”
Now let’s take a closer look at what’s new in AutoCAD 2022
Autodesk AutoCAD 2022 design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further.
AutoCAD 2022 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing.
Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
- Trace – Have you ever needed a safe space to collaborate on drawing changes in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps without fear of altering the existing drawing? Think of trace as a virtual, collaborative sheet of tracing paper that’s laid over the drawing, allowing collaborators to add feedback right in the drawing.
- Share Current Drawing – Share a link to a copy of the current drawing to view or edit in the AutoCAD web app. The shared file includes all related dependent files such as xrefs and font files.
- Push to Autodesk Docs – Teams can now view digital PDFs in the field for reference. Use Push to Autodesk Docs to upload AutoCAD drawings as PDFs to a specific project on BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs.
- Count – Getting an accurate count of the number of object in your drawing is easier than ever. You can also use the Count palette to display and manage the counted blocks in the current drawing.
- Floating Drawing Windows – Drag a file tab off of the AutoCAD application window, creating a floating window. This makes it easy to move the drawing to another monitor.
- Start Tab Redesign – With this redesign we provided a consistent welcome experience for Autodesk products.
- 3D Graphics Technical Preview – We’re excited to include a Technical Preview of a completely new cross platform 3D graphics system being developed for AutoCAD. This new graphics system leverages the power of modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs to offer a smooth navigation experience for much larger drawings than in prior releases.