Portable BuildBox 126.96.36.199
With Buildbox it is simple
We set out to make creating games as easy as making a powerpoint presentation. During the development of Buildbox we didn’t study complex user experiences of design software or game creation tools, instead we focused on making things so intuitive, you wouldn’t need a manual. You’ll have everything you need at your fingertips. To bring a new character, enemy, object, platform, decoration, power-up, effect or background into your game, you simply drag and drop it into the level editor. Now you’ll be able to move the object around, duplicate it and change all of it’s properties. Buildbox makes it simple.
Anyone Can Create Games
For the first time, anyone can make games without having a technical bone in their body. Buildbox lets you make games as easy as a powerpoint presentation.
Build new gameplay types
Using Buildbox’s infinity engine you can control real world physics and gameplay by moving sliders. Make classic game styles like platformers or build something totally unique.
Advanced Monetization Options
With Buildbox you have full control over in app purchases and the ability to show ads from over 9 different top tier ad companies including industry favorites like Chartboost.
Build Once, Play Anywhere
Once you finish your game, instantly export it to over a dozen different platforms. Have your game on dozens of app stores, on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon TV, OUYA and more.
Special Effects and Power Ups
Quickly create cool indie effects with lighting and trails. Easily add a multitude of power-ups to your game like invincibility, coin magnets, kill all enemies and more.
Jumpstart Your Business
With Buildbox you can easily become a “solopreneur” and start a business by yourself. Ready to get started? When you download our demo, we’ll show you how to create your first game step by step.
What’s New in BuildBox 1.3.6:
• added: welcome screen
• added: support for hidpi Windows screens
• added: support for retina Mac screens
• added: unicode support for labels
• added: basic support for tvOS
• added: character unlock image
• updated: better kerning support for fonts
• updated: better support for El Capitan
• updated: now supporting android API 23 (6.0)
• updated: better support for Xcode 7 and iOS 9 SDK
• updated: Applovin iOS SDk to 3.2.2
• updated: HeyZap Android SDK to 9.3.9
• updated: Revmob Android SDK to 9.0.8
• fixed: update failing if icon is renamed
• fixed: locked animation not showing on device
• fixed: distance counts up when traveling in reverse
• fixed: rewarded video button showing when no ad is available
• fixed: rewarded video button still showing after play
• fixed: rewarded video button affected by remove ads IAP
• fixed: many defeated animation issues
• fixed: many motocross gameplay issues
• fixed: many jumping gameplay issues
• fixed: many checkpoint related issues
• fixed: issues with linked spawners
• fixed: select wrong character in character selector
• fixed: crashing after deleting a scene
• fixed: issue with OSX deleting working files
• fixed: excessive drift in hardware controllers
• fixed: rewarded video button showing on initial boot
• fixed: crash while deleting an object being dragged
• fixed: very small Y value on logic causing crash
• fixed: z-order not matching in animation and scene editors
• fixed: heyzap crash issues on Android
• fixed: crashes on Steam
• fixed: incorrect function of unmute on Pause screen
• fixed: crash using Mac trackpad
• fixed: crash undoing deleted objects
• fixed: object clones not restored with undo
• fixed: sound related crashing on some Android devices
• fixed: issue with some landscape launch images