Portable CoolUtils PDF Combine 4.1.71 Multilanguage
PDF Combine from CoolUtils easily:
– Combines different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts, or e-books
– Allows the selection of as many PDF files as you like
– Combines files by folders or common name part.
– Keeps your folder’s structure, if you combine subfolders within a folder.
– For e-books PDF Combine can create a Table of Contents. Each file name of the combined files becomes a bookmark. You can set your own bookmarks as well. So you get easy navigation within the combined PDF file.
– Sets document properties (key words, author, creator, etc.)
– Encrypts PDF (you can allow or forbid users to print/annotate/modify PDF file)
– Signs combined PDF with your digital signature
– The Pro version combines Word, XLS, RTF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG files into one PDF.
– New! PDF Combine can add headers and footers to PDF pages. So you may add date or page count to each page of the output PDF document.
The interface of the program is so simple that even a newbie will master it in seconds. Check the files that you want to combine, set the destination folder and press Start! Also, PDF Combine may be run from the command line to be launched from within other programs.
Our pricing is clear and concise. Pay once you get all the upgrades and fast technical support for 1 year free. All emails are answered within 1 working day. That’s right! No additional charges! Want a discount? To combine PDF files on Windows web or SQL servers use PDF Combine X (includes Active X for registered users, has no GUI).
– Creates table of contents
– Combines PDF files by folders
– Combine PDFs by common name part
– Creates bookmarks
– No need for Adobe Acrobat
– Command line and GUI
– Fast and accurate
– ActiveX and Server version
– The Pro version can Combine Word, Excel and Image to PDF
What’s New in CoolUtils PDF Combine 4:
– New feature: Able to add headers and footers to PDF pages. So you may add date or page count to each page of the output PDF document.