Portable DarkWave Studio v5.6.5
DarkWave Studio portable is a free Digital Audio Workstation for Windows. Featuring a modular Virtual Studio, Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder. It has support for VST/VSTi instrument and effect plugins.
The virtual studio has a modular design allowing machines to be connected in an ad-hoc fashion. The pattern editor enables the quick creation and modification of patterns by clicking to add or delete notes and dragging notes to move or resize them. The sequence editor allows you to queue patterns to play for each control track in any arrangement, enabling reuse of patterns and quickly remixing projects.
The Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder allows you to record the output of any machine and record it to 16-bit Integer or 32-bit Floating Point PCM encoded .WAV files for full-quality post-production editing or for conversion to MP3/FLAC/etc.
• Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support.
• VST PlugIn Support – Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns.
• Multi Core / Multi CPU Support.
• Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing.
• Low Latency ASIO And DirectSound Audio Output Support.
• DirectSound Full Duplex Support For Low Latency Input And Output.
• ES Audio Input – Allows For Input From Sound Card.
• ES Arpeggiator – For Easily Playing Complicated Arpeggios With A MIDI Keyboard.
• ES ControlChange Mapper – Map Control Change Events From One Index To Another.
• ES MIDI Input – Play Instruments From A Music Keyboard.
• ES MIDI Output – Sequence External MIDI Synthesizers.
• ES Mixer – 8 Track Stereo Mixer With 2 Auxilary Tracks.
• ES DGenR8 – Synthesize Drum Beats With Roland TR-909 Flavour.
• ES BassHead – Top Notch Virtual Analog Subtractive Synthesizer.
• ES SpatialVerb – Realistic Reverb Effects With The Smoothest Sound.
• ES Stomp – Synthesize That Classic Techno Thumping Kick Drum.
• ES AntiAlias – 32x Digital Oversampling Filter.
• ES QuadDelay – For Trippy Echo Effects.
• ES Distort – Basic Overdrive Distortion Effect.
• ES Crunch – Limit Bits Per Sample Anywhere From 16 To 1 Bits.
• ES StereoSplitter – Split An Input Stereo Signal Into Left And Right Output Mono Signals.
• ES StereoJoiner – Combine Left And Right Input Mono Signals Into A Single Output Stereo Signal.
• ES Scope – View Generated Waveforms In Realtime.
New in version 5.6.5 (April 20, 2017)
• Fixed two small problems with project merging, leaving project title and save target as original project, and leaving the project info the same.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)