EasyUEFI owns comprehensive EFI/UEFI boot option management functions, such as create, delete, edit, clean up, backup and restore EFI/UEFI boot options, specifies an one-time boot entry for the next restart, or change EFI/UEFI boot order, all these operations done under Windows without entering BIOS setup.
- Create, Delete and Modify EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Backup & Restore EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Disable & Enable EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Boot Into UEFI firmware settings (UEFI BIOS) From Inside Windows
- Specifies an One-time Boot Option
- Change EFI/UEFI Boot Sequence
- Command line support
EFI system partition management
EasyUEFI also releases a feature which allows you to manage the EFI System Partitions, with this feature you can easily backup, restore, rebuild the EFI System Partition (ESP), or move EFI System Partition from one drive to another.
- Backup EFI System Partition
- Restore EFI System Partition
- Recreate EFI System Partition
- Move EFI System Partition to Another Drive
- Manage EFI system Partitions
- Create Windows PE emergency disk
With EasyUEFI you can also build a bootable Windows PE image file. After building the image file, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drives or use 3rd-party burner software to burn it to CD/DVD. With this Windows PE emergency disk you can easily fix EFI boot issues or repair efi system partition, such as missing or corrupt EFI boot option, missing or corrupt EFI System Partition.
- Fixed bug: Failed to delete boot option under command line in some cases
- User interface improvement: Allows the user to resize the window
- Fix other minor bugs