FarStone TotalRecovery Manager backs up files & your entire machine, including system files, applications, favorites, emails, music, movies, settings, and partitions in a compressed image file. What makes TotalRecovery different from other backup software is that it integrates all basic and advanced features covering the needs to totally backup & protect your irreplaceable data and computer system.
• System backup (disk imaging)
• Full, incremental, and differential backup
• Backup data, Windows, partitions & everything
• Open file and database backup
• Replicate to ftp server as a duplicated backup
• AES 256 bit encryption, compression, and password protection
• Universal restore to dissimilar computers
• Rapid restore a system in minutes
• Smart Backup exclude unnecessary files, save 10G-70G space & time
• Email notification for status of a scheduled backup
• Auto run pre/post commands of a scheduled backup
• Partition management tools
• Preview contents in backup images with Windows file explorer
• Backup to clouds, such as SkyDrive, Google drive, and Dropbox
• Repair tools for repairing boot issues
• Support Windows Encryption File System (EFS)
• Support VHDx virtual machine
• Export logs & jobs
• Perfect Defrag on backup
Reliable file & system protection
With its intuitive user interface design allows users to create backups and protect their systems easily.
With Rapid Restore technology, TotalRecovery will only restore the files/folders that have been changed since your last backup. Thus significantly reduce the restoration time from hours to minutes.
Backup to Clouds
Total Backup Recovery is compatible to your cloud storage services, such as Sky Drive, Google Drive, and DropBox.
Easy View Image with Explorer
Double-click a TotalRecovery backup image to view its contents. You can browse through folders hierarchy to view, copy, or restore specific files and folders without restoration.
Smart System Backup
TotalRecovery Smart system backup excludes Windows redundant files, such as temp files, and defrag all files on the fly before writing to the backup image. 30GB-70GB disk space saved for each backup. TotalRecovery also defrags all files and system on-the-fly during system backup.
– Enhance viewing files in backup images back-in-time
– Hyper-v agentless backup
– Backup system images on multiple destinations
– Other improvements: user-interface, dissimilar restoration, multiple-email notification, toasters, wireless router NAS support, etc..