Portable Marmoset Toolbag 3.07 (x64)
A full-featured 3D real-time rendering, animation, and baking suite, providing artists a powerful and efficient workflow for all stages of production. The highly anticipated third version of Marmoset Toolbag is now available for Mac and Windows! We’ve been working diligently to make sure that Toolbag 3 exceeds expectations. Check out some of the key features in the video below.
LONG LIVE THE KING
The third release of Toolbag, our real-time rendering suite, ushers forth a new standard in image quality. A slew of exciting new features ensure that you’re able to tackle any challenge, while our modular shaders and responsive scene editor empower you to work at the speed of light.
From previewing run and jump cycles to staging an epic short film, our new animation tools will bring your cinematic vision to life. Enjoy entirely new systems for importing and keyframing meshes, lights, cameras, post effects, and more.
LIGHT IT UP
Global illumination teams up with exceptional image-based lighting to provide awesome occlusion, beautifully bounced light, and spectacular reflections. Toolbag’s lighting tools are now better than ever.
Our artist-friendly baking tools provide the instant feedback needed to revolutionize your texturing workflow. Real-time updates, bake groups and interactive 3D painting makes baking a piece of cake. Check out the Toolbag Baking Tutorial to learn more.
PRINCE OF PORTFOLIOS
Create impressive images with our refreshed renderer, vibrant videos with our new animation tools, and tantalizing WebGL presentations with Marmoset Viewer.
TAKE A SHOT
From look-dev to final presentation, our physically accurate renderer makes it easy to create gob-smacking promotional material for your game, film, or product launch.
Toolbag makes getting to work easier than ever with Unity and Unreal Engine export. Share your art with the world by blasting off renders and Marmoset Viewer scenes directly to ArtStation.
Tailor Toolbag to your pipeline with Python plugin and custom shader support. Extend Toolbag’s functionality with scripts that automate common tasks and add new features. Bespoke shaders enable you to match the look of your project or create new effects. Not the technical type? Download shaders and plugins from our Add-on Library.
No matter the industry, Toolbag is an essential part of the modern 3D artist’s workflow. Whether you’re defining the look of your project, reviewing assets, or looking to stand out from the crowd, we’ve got you covered.
- New hooks for periodic and “on focus” callbacks, making live updates much easier to author.
- Toolbag can now hide the main menu when launched from the command line (-hide option).
- Resolved a Python crash when using BakerObject.getTextureSetCount().
- Support for file type filters in file save and open dialogs.
- Python scripts now accept arguments in sys.argv when Toolbag is launched from the command line.
- PyBakerObject.getTextureSetCount and getAllMaps should now work correctly in all cases.
- Updated the Substance file format library to the latest version.
- The default material now uses a Metalness value of 0.
- Tangent Space setting in baker now shows up correctly on file load.
- Baker no longer exports extra files when Multi-Layer PSD is enabled.
- The Scene list state is now maintained when reloading meshes with the Quick Loader.
- Material assignments are now maintained when reloading meshes with the Quick Loader.
- Fixed a crash when importing meshes via Quick Loader with the Import Full Scene Hierarchy option enabled.
- The Specular value in Adv. Metalness now matches other shading models.
- Texture-less Metalness values are now handled correctly with glTF exporter.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect vertex colors due to multiple vertex color layers in FBX.
- Sky transforms are now handled correctly when parented to a Camera.
- Resolved a crash with invalid STL meshes.
- Text field controls now display long strings properly.