Portable MiniTool MovieMaker 2.2
MiniTool MovieMaker Portable, an easy-to-use video editing software, lets users create a wonderful movie with their own pictures or videos, regardless of their skill level. MiniTool MovieMaker offers cool movie templates to help users quickly create a movie.
MiniTool MovieMaker is an application that aims to give users the capability of editing and enhancing videos without actually filing one application with tons of useless functions. It’s not basic, it’s not crowded either. It’s exactly like it should be.
Functions and usage reminiscent of older software
Just like stated above, there is a familiar feeling about MiniTool MovieMaker Portable. The way it looks, the positioning of certain options and generally the way it functions, all seem familiar. Of course, this is not to say that this application is by any means outdated. It’s just that it carries a certain familiar feel. Uploading videos into this program is actually easy. You can either import or drag and drop your filmed material into the app.
What can I actually do with this application?
Options include editing frames, adding captions or credits, implementing transition effects and fitting your production into a template of your choice. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Probably one of the cooler features has to do with the possibility of adding a soundtrack to your video, and it’s just as easy. Import all your media, and mix and match the various types to form the ultimate production. The best part about all of these features is that they’re not restricted in any way.
MiniTool MovieMaker Portable is an application that will have all video editing enthusiasts excited. Why? It offers professional editing tools at no cost and without any glitches or bugs. It’s, by all means, a solution to basic or even moderate video editing needs. It won’t include innovative tools, but one doesn’t really need these in order to create something worth watching. For you or any other user it could be the first step towards a more developed expertise in video editing software.
Users only need to select a suitable movie template, and then import their files to make a movie. Then, users can edit this movie in timeline/storyboard and add transitions, effects, animations, and texts.
Finally, export it and share it on social media sites like YouTube and Facebook. Also, this free movie maker offers simple timeline with 1 video track, 2 music tracks, and 3 text tracks. Thus, even a beginner can use this tool to create outstanding videos.
No matter which option users choose, they can save video into different video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, WAM, F4V, GIF, MP3 etc., or directly export it to their PCs, or other devices like iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, Smartphone, Nexus, Xboxone, Galaxy note 9, PS4, and Sony TV.
MiniTool MovieMaker Portable features:
- Free, no bundle, no ads, watermark-free video editor.
- Contain many cool video templates including wedding video, love video, travel video, etc.
- Import video, picture, and audio in various formats.
- Support lots of video transitions, filters, animated text, etc.
- Make slideshow with pictures and music.
- Change video speed easily as well as reverse video.
- Split video, trim video, merge video, rotate video, etc.
- Add animated titles, subtitles and end credits to video.
- Add music to video, mute the background noise of video, edit music, etc.
- Export video in common internet video formats.
- Change video quality, video bitrate and video resolution.
- Speed up video.
- Slow down video.
- Reverse video.
- Add motion effect (pan and zoom effect) to video.
- Bug fix for software crashes under some circumstances.
- Save projects automatically once the software freezes, crashes or exits unexpectedly.