Portable MP3 Tag Clinic 18.104.22.168
Furthermore, you can switch to the “Rename” tag to edit the track format (e.g. album, track, artist, title), select a “build template”, separator, bracket style and caps. Also, you can replace text.
Moreover, you can use a search function, composer and conductor editor, automatically rename tracks, as well as enable various automatic editing options, such as “auto-cap”, “anti-cap”, “trim leading space”, “trim trailing space” and “trim over-length”.
The tool uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources and contains a complete help file with snapshots. We didn’t have any problems testing it.
The interface could have welcomed some improvements when it comes to navigating within its many features. Since it comes bundled with a lot of configurable options, we mainly recommend MP3 Tag Clinic to experienced individuals, although novices can get a simple task done as well.
Supporting .aac,.ape, .flac, .m4a, .mp3, .mp4, .mpc, .ogg, .vqf, and .wma tags.
• Adds “enable ***SKIP***” option added to Rename Auto-Edit options
• Adds selection of current separator multi-file popup menu
• Adds current separator to Status Bar
• Adds ability to create M3U (WinAMP) playlists
• Adds compatibility with Windows “Large” or “Small” setting
• Improved handling of ID3v2 tags when determining MP3 specs