Portable Nitro Pro Enterprise 126.96.36.199 (x64)
Nitro Pro portable gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use – so you can work more productively, your way. With Nitro Pro you can share your files with others, no matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Pro makes conversion easy. Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro gives you a powerful set of easy-to-use tools that make working with digital documents simple, straightforward, and more cost-effective. Nitro Pro, the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative, enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user and makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!
Nitro Pro FEATURES:
· Create PDF and PDF/A documents from virtually any Windows file.
· Convert and merge files into a single PDF document.
· Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
· Scan paper documents to PDF.
· One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Create ‘intelligent’ PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft Office programs.
Copying & Exporting PDF:
· Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
· Use different conversion modes to export files that look precisely like the original PDF and others that are easier to edit and repurpose.
· Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
· Batch convert PDF files to Word, RTF, and text formats.
· Copy text while retaining formatting, including font, color, and size.
· Insert and edit text, including font, size, color and more.
· Edit images — insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
· Edit image properties — brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
· Edit pages — insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
· Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
· Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
· Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
· Add and edit bookmarks and links.
· Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
· Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
· Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
· Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR):
· Create PDF files from scanned paper documents, or existing image-based PDF files, perfect for publishing, editing, or archiving.
· Create fully compliant PDF/A documents.
· Create editable PDF files and customize documents using the Editable Text feature.
· Create easily searchable, PDF/A compliant documents for archiving with ‘Searchable Image’ mode.
· Flexible multi-language support.
Reviewing & Marking Up PDF:
· Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace Text tools.
· Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
· Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
· Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
· Apply stamps to pages, choosing from standard built-in stamps or your own custom creations.
· Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
· Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
· Sort and manage comments.
· Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject, and more.
· Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
· Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
· Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
· Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
· Create and apply re-usable security profiles.
· Digitally sign and certify PDF files.
· Fill in, save, print and submit forms.
· Design forms.
Updates & Enhancements
System Tray Application Enhancements
The System Tray App has been refreshed with a more modern UI for an improved user experience. Additional enhancements help Nitro Pro users onboard quicker and easier. These include:
- The Discover Tab, which offers guides to Nitro Pro’s top workflows
- One-click access to Recent Documents
- Shortcuts to the Nitro User Guide and Nitro Cloud’s eSigning and sharing workflows
Another new addition to the System Tray App is Nitro’s Environmental Impact Score, which illustrates how the use of Nitro Pro drives environmental sustainability. The Environmental Impact Score presents information, like the number of trees saved and average number of pages not printed, over a period of time for each user. This new feature will help Nitro users become more aware of how activities like printing negatively impact the environment and how using Nitro instead can produce positive change.
This new feature enables users to add a collection of tools to a customizable ribbon tab in Nitro Pro. Especially helpful for users who complete the same processes every day, the Customize Tab gives users a place to group tools together based on their workflow needs. Users can also rename the tab to reflect their use case; for example, “Legal Review Tools” or “Purchase Orders”.
Nitro Pro Home Screen
To help users kickstart their workflows, the new Home screen in Nitro Pro appears on opening to provide quick access to helpful tools and resources:
- Create PDF so users can quickly open any supported document type as a PDF in Nitro Pro
- Create and Combine so users can combine multiple documents of any supported file type into one PDF
- How-to Guides that help familiarize users with Nitro Pro’s top five workflows
- Recent Document so users have quick access to the files they’ve recently worked with
- Pinned Documents so users can reference important or frequently used documents with one click
- Find Documents so users can quickly search through Recent and Pinned documents
- This release includes improvements to the rendering of form elements, such as checkboxes, to support compatibility with other PDF readers.
- Various bug fixes, stability, and security improvements have been built into the release.
- Occasionally, some users experienced a reboot upon deployment of Nitro Pro in enterprise environments. Administrators are advised to use a /norestart when deploying Nitro Pro in an enterprise environment.