Portable Nitro Pro Enterprise 126.96.36.1991 (x64)
Nitro Pro Portable gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use – so you can work more productively, your way. With Nitro Pro you can share your files with others, no matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Pro makes conversion easy. Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro gives you a powerful set of easy-to-use tools that make working with digital documents simple, straightforward, and more cost-effective. Nitro Pro, the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative, enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user and makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!
Nitro Pro Portable FEATURES:
· Create PDF and PDF/A documents from virtually any Windows file.
· Convert and merge files into a single PDF document.
· Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
· Scan paper documents to PDF.
· One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Create ‘intelligent’ PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft Office programs.
Copying & Exporting PDF:
· Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
· Use different conversion modes to export files that look precisely like the original PDF and others that are easier to edit and repurpose.
· Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
· Batch convert PDF files to Word, RTF, and text formats.
· Copy text while retaining formatting, including font, color, and size.
· Insert and edit text, including font, size, color and more.
· Edit images — insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
· Edit image properties — brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
· Edit pages — insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
· Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
· Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
· Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
· Add and edit bookmarks and links.
· Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
· Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
· Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
· Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR):
· Create PDF files from scanned paper documents, or existing image-based PDF files, perfect for publishing, editing, or archiving.
· Create fully compliant PDF/A documents.
· Create editable PDF files and customize documents using the Editable Text feature.
· Create easily searchable, PDF/A compliant documents for archiving with ‘Searchable Image’ mode.
· Flexible multi-language support.
Reviewing & Marking Up PDF:
· Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace Text tools.
· Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
· Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
· Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
· Apply stamps to pages, choosing from standard built-in stamps or your own custom creations.
· Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
· Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
· Sort and manage comments.
· Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject, and more.
· Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
· Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
· Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
· Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
· Create and apply re-usable security profiles.
· Digitally sign and certify PDF files.
· Fill in, save, print and submit forms.
· Design forms.
- Appropriate file types: When creating a new PDF from a file, the list of appropriate file types has been corrected for all languages.
- OCR settings: Some of our OCR capabilities were not working as expected using certain scanners. During the investigation we found that some of the OCR settings were hard-coded into the application and had no effect on the output. We re-enabled and developed the missing functionalities and OCR settings now have the desired effects on the output.
- Language issues: We fixed a critical issue using Japanese or Chinese language packs while applying OCR on a document. This issue was a regression from 13.33.
Azure Information Protection
In this version of Nitro Pro we improved Nitro Pro stability around the Azure Information Protection integration. Some users experienced crashes when starting Nitro Pro with Classification and Labeling enabled. By updating to the latest MIP SDK version, we addressed:
- Single time crashes when opening a PDF document from Windows Explorer while Nitro Pro is not running
- Endless crashing when starting Nitro Pro after the application was shut down ungracefully.
We improved reliability around check out iManage document:
- When a user creates a new version of the iManage document, we ensure that the original version of the document becomes available on the server (not checked out anymore).
- A password-protected document remains available (not checked out) on the server if the password validations fails in Nitro Pro (e.g. the user entered an invalid password or cancelled the password request)
General stability and reliability improvements
We fixed a few crashes that the users experienced when opening the following PDF documents:
- Malicious PDFs
- Documents with XFA forms that perform actions on the document opening