Portable OpenShot Video Editor 2.4.3 (x64) Multilanguage
OpenShot portable can take your videos, photos, and music files and help you create the film you have always dreamed of. Easily add sub-titles, transitions, and effects, and then export your film to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox 360, and many other common formats. OpenShot has many great features, such as trimming and arranging videos, adjusting audio levels, transitions between videos, compositing multiple layers of video, chroma-key / green screen effect, and support of most formats and codecs.
What really sets OpenShot apart from other video editors is the easy-to-use user interface. We have worked very hard to create a video editor that everyone can enjoy!
Want to really impress someone with your video? Need to add some extra oomph to your video? With OpenShot, you can create 3D animated title sequences, which are guaranteed to impress your viewers!
Most 3D animation software is very difficult to use, but not OpenShot. With just a few clicks of your mouse, you will have created your first animation! Behind the scenes we use the amazing open-source 3D package Blender.
With dozens of audio and video effects at your finger tips, what will you create? Perhaps the next big Internet sensation? Maybe a mash-up of your favorite television show? Or, perhaps editing your home video collection and sharing them with friends and family?
- Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg)
- Powerful curve-based Key Frame animations
- Desktop integration (drag and drop support)
- Unlimited tracks / layers
- Clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, rotation, and cutting
- Video transitions with real-time previews
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
- Title templates, title creation, sub-titles
- 3D Animated Titles (and Effects)
- SVG friendly, to create and include vector titles and credits
- Scrolling motion picture credits
- Solid color clips (including alpha compositing)
- Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences
- Advanced Timeline (including Drag & drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping)
- Frame stepping (key-mappings: J, K, and L keys)
- Video encoding (based on FFmpeg)
- Digital zooming of video clips
- Time-mapping and Speed changes on clips (slow/fast, forward/backward, etc…)
- Custom transition lumas and masks
- Audio mixing and editing
- Presets for key frame animations and layout
- Ken Burns effect (artistic panning over an image)
- Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma key (bluescreen / greenscreen) , and many more!
- OpenShot provides extensive editing and compositing features, and has been designed as a practical tool for working with high-definition video including HDV and AVCHD .
Version 2.4.3 Improvements
- Masks and transitions can now be modified at any time, and can now use an image or video! This utilizes the grayscale of each frame and converts it into a mask, and can be used to create some really amazing effects.
- Threading improvements help prevent crashing around effects (including masks and transitions), and improve performance on many systems.
- Save frame button for quickly saving the current preview frame
- Huge improvement to language translations