Portable PassMark PerformanceTest v10.0.1009 (x64)
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
– Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
– Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
– Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
– Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
– Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
– Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
– CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
– 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
– 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
– Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
– Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
– Advanced Disk
– Advanced CD / DVD
– Advanced 3D graphics
– Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
– Advanced Memory
– Advanced Visualized Physics
– Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
– Comprehensive online help
– Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
– Detailed disk speed graphs
– Supports printing results
– The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
– A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
– Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
– Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
– Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
– A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
– An easy to use point and click interface
– A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
– The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
– Flexible license, move the software
The eight advanced testing windows allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and conduct an in-depth analysis of their hardware’s behavior. Each advanced testing window allows the user to select from a number of parameters and when appropriate graph the results, export the results and measure the CPU load. By adjusting the input parameters is it possible to measure the optional performance under a variety of different scenarios.
Advanced Disk Testing
Test the speed of your disk using different file sizes, block sizes and caching options. Test with multiple theads and measure IOPS.
Advanced CD / DVD Testing
Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive using different test durations, block sizes and caching options.
Advanced 3D Testing
Test the speed of your 3D video card by selecting from options such as fogging, lighting, alpha blending, wire frame, texturing, resolution, color depth, object rotation and object displacement. Seperate tests for DirectX 9,10,11 & 12. With support for 4K resolution.
Advanced Networking Test
Measure the network speed between any two computers using TCP/IP. The network speed test can be conducted across a company LAN or across the Internet to determine the point to point throughput. Adjust parameters such as the host name, IP address, port number and block size. Works with dialup modems, ADSL, cable and LANs.
Advanced Memory Test
Measure the read and write speed of your RAM. Parameters include data size (8 bits to 64 bits) and a selection of two test modes. Linear sequential access across various block sizes or non sequential access with a varying step size. This allows both the effect of RAM caching and the optimizations in the memory controller to be investigated.
Advanced Visualized Physics Test
View a visual representation of what the standard CPU Physics test is doing. You can also tweak the simulation parameters to get different effects.
Advanced GPU compute Test
Test your Videocard’s compute performance with a series of tests. Both DirectCompute and OpenCL.
- Advanced memory test, Fixed graphing button not being disabled for latency test in some instances (no graphs available for latency test)
- Memory test, Database operations, limited max amount of test threads to 32 for this test due to timeouts
- 2D Test, Direct2D, fixed a possible situation where the test could return a 0 score when not running at the default resolution
- 2D Test, Direct2D, fixed a penalty calculation error that could result in a score of 0
- PDF Test, fixed a bug that was preventing the test running on windows 8.1
- PDF Test, fixed a bug where the PDF test was attempting to run in windows 8 while the minimum supported was 8.1
- Allowed 2D mark to be generated if missing 1 test (eg windows 8.1 but still failing to run the SVG test)
- Stopped 2D tests setting flag for no DX11 support, windows 8.1 systems with Dx11 support may still fail the SVG test
- Fixed crash that could occur in primes test when run on a single core single threaded CPU
- Fixed a BSOD on startup when running using QEMU