Portable Athentech Perfectly Clear Complete 126.96.36.1995 (x64)
Built for precision. Made for beauty. Above all, you want better photos. But what if you could have better photos faster? Perfectly Clear portable has mastered the science of intelligent image correction – creating superior quality photos in record time, so you can get back to doing what you really love…in no time.
What’s New in Perfectly Clear 3:
You have better ways to spend your day than laboring over manual edits
You became a photographer to go out and capture the beauty of the world, not sit inside at an editing desk. We invented our automatic image corrections to take away the tedium and give you back your freedom. So let Perfectly Clear handle the editing chores while you devote your day to doing what you do best—creating incredible images.
– Up to 20 auto corrections with one click
– Batch process 1000s of images in minutes
– Stay within your workflow
– Unlock the details in every image
– Tap into professionally created presets
– Save countless hours of manual editing
– Fine tune details with precise controls
We’ve got image correction down to a science
Creating our award-winning technology took more than a decade of R&D, multiple patented processes, and over a dozen unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. That’s how we make a 12-megapixel photo look like it was taken with 12 million separate apertures. The proof is in your pictures.
Investing, innovating and improving every year
At Athentech, we’re committed to solving problems faced by photographers. Every year, we continue to innovate with R&D work by our team of physicists, engineers, and photographers. Every day, we invest in making your photos look their best.
– Perfect Exposure. More effective than traditional brightness, Perfect Exposure lets you maintain Real Color Photography™ without clipping or washing out. Our technology overcomes the distortions caused by a single aperture by replicating the way your eye gathers light and correcting your exposure pixel by pixel.
– Depth. Brings out the contrast in a photo without messing up the other colors. Perfectly Clear uses a patented algorithm that manages the dynamic range in a unique way, revealing the detail needed to produce this kind of depth.
– Light Diffusion. Perfectly Clear lets you create a softer look with warmer tones and captures the perfect portrait even in broad daylight.
– Skin & Depth bias. For realistic lighting on skin.
– Photoshop is powerful, but for Full Color Spectrum, Light Diffusion, automatic red-eye removal, you have to turn to Perfectly Clear.
– Vibrancy. Perfectly Clear mimics how the eye adjusts saturation, providing a color-vibrant photo. Sometimes digital cameras can cause photos to look washed out/faded because they have a linear response to light. But our solution overcomes this problem by looking at each channel independently.
– Fidelity. We reproduce the full visual spectrum of colors seen by the eyes, enabling you to capture purples properly every time.
– Tint. In the days of film, you had to carry around different films and filters for different times of day—all to get the lighting source correct. To remove nasty tints—from tungsten, fluorescent, incandescent, IR—Perfectly Clear searches for an abnormal tint, then reveals the great photo underneath.
– Sharpening. Traditional sharpening methods also sharpen weak signal and introduce halos. Perfectly Clear only searches for strong signal and creates sharp, clear photos with zero artifacts.
– Noise removal. Perfectly Clear automatically reduces noise 2-3 stops with one click (unlike Ps or Lr which requires multiple slider bar adjustments). ISO 1600 is effectively reduced to ISO 200-400 without blurring or losing details.
– Red-eye. We sourced this technology from our wonderful partner FotoNation, which is embedded in hundreds of millions devices. It detects and corrects imperfections as quickly as 5 images per second with no manual intervention.
– Unlike Photoshop, Perfectly Clear not only removes red eye automatically, it also includes Eye Enhance, Eye Enlarge, Dark Circle removal, and the ability to automatically add 5 different Catchlights.
Perfectly Clear lets you smooth and tone skin, adjust blush, and remove infrared, shine and blemishes. Our robust, automatic correction uses advanced facial detection techniques to identify age, gender and key facial features including texture and skin tone. As a result, we’re able to determine the precise amount of corrections to apply automatically. All of our Beautify corrections are much faster than doing this manually in Ps or Lr which will takes minutes per image instead of seconds.
Perfectly Clear lets you whiten teeth for the perfect smile and saves a painful trip to the dentist. Plus, it can sharpen the look of your lips and tone your face shape for a more slender and youthful appearance.
Perfectly Clear is Now A Stand-Alone Application!
We want as many photographers as possible to use Perfectly Clear… so we’ve removed the need for using a host application. Perfectly Clear now works as a stand-alone application.
– Open RAW and traditional photos directly
– Crop to whatever size you need
– Print your photos
– Export in the original format or as JPEG or TIFF for sharing
Filmstrip for Easy Navigation
If you use Perfectly Clear with Lightroom or as a standalone application, it’s easy to open up more than one photo at a time. This makes it easy to develop the whole shoot or just fix your favorites. Be sure to use the filmstrip to switch between any open photo for quick adjustment.
Perfectly Clear makes it easy to experiment to find the perfect image. Try out presets, flexible controls, and LOOKs to get the perfect image. If you find that you’ve changed your mind… we offer an undo and redo command that lets you explore previous edits.
Want to see what your presets will look like without even having to apply them? Our preset browser has a new icon view. You can now see each preset group as useful thumbnail icons. You’ll see what the preset looks like without even having to apply it. See one you like? Just click its thumbnail to try it out.
Our unique LOOKs technology makes it easy to apply digital film stocks, creative color grades and more. You can also quickly browse the results of different LOOKs without having to apply one by one. The LOOKs browser is a quick way to preview and choose the image of your choice. Do you like the list view for organizing or searching? It’s still there! We’ve got you covered however you want to work!
Preset & LOOKs Favorites
With so many great presets and LOOKs, chances are you’ll find your favorites. We’d like you not to have to search for those each time. Simply click the hollow star icon to mark a favorite. Now they’re automatically added to the Favorites group at the top of the LOOKs and Presets browser. Want to save more time? You can load your Favorites Preset set in the top toolbar.
Are you a landscape photographer? It’s easier now than ever before to make specific details in an image pop! Landscape and travel photographers will love being able to adjust the sky and foreground independently. Plus we offer powerful options to control the transition between the adjustments (even allowing a neutral zone). You can easily move and rotate the graduated filter into precise position.
Stylistic Vignette and Radial Filters
Portrait and product photographers will be happy too with our new Radial filter. It’s easy than ever to make an elliptical selection and apply adjustments inside or outside the target. Easily make lighting tweaks or stylistic vignettes. We’ve included several useful presets in the tool to jumpstart your creativity.
Robust Color Restoration
Have color problems that are tough? We’ve improved two of our tools to make it easier to fix even your most challenging images. Our Color Restoration command gives more natural results than ever before. You can trust our automated process to intelligently adjust the photos you need to rescue the most.
Manual Finishing Controls
Want even more control over your final image? We’ve added precise controls for fine-tuning your Perfectly Clear results. Keep complete control over your photo editing workflow with the adjustment sliders you’re familiar with. You can tweak the color and tone of your photo with precision, including advanced controls for Shadows and Highlights. Give your image a final pass before saving to get exactly the results you want.